Sign in to follow this  
KingJeff187

What's with all the clowning on cyber scouters?

Most e scouters are probably road hunters. If you want to be helpful then just give them some roads to drive on. ^_^

• Like 1

agree with 208muley- we have had elk hunters barge in smack dab in the middle of a stalk, knowing we were putting the sneak on a bull. Have had irate bowhunters tell us to stay out of an area because the "big Bull" is his, been chasing it for 3 days. I don't see that on coues hunts and sheep hunters will go out of their way to give you a hand.

• Like 2

Yup I've encountered the same absurd behavior and often by other guides. Don't get me started on hunter ethics..........it certainly has gone way south since the "good ole days" of 20 years or so ago!

• Like 1

agree with 208muley- we have had elk hunters barge in smack dab in the middle of a stalk, knowing we were putting the sneak on a bull. Have had irate bowhunters tell us to stay out of an area because the "big Bull" is his, been chasing it for 3 days. I don't see that on coues hunts and sheep hunters will go out of their way to give you a hand.

I had a run in with a guide in 5BS a couple of years ago. We had been on a bull straight out of camp way before daylight and were getting close when he shows up with who I presume was his client and tells me that they had been on this bull all morning and basically I should back off. . I told him we had too and that he could go chase other bulls. I was pretty sure from his attitude he thought about getting a piece of me. He eventually backed off because I wasn't going to give an inch.

• Like 4