Sign in to follow this  
jdub

Hunts for Heroes

My son is not going to be able to go on his Antelope hunt this year. I wish it wasn't the case but extenuating circumstances make it almost impossible.

Rather than waiting to see if something happens that will allow him to go I would rather donate the tag to someone deserving. Does anyone have experience with Hunts for Heroes? Any other thoughts?

Thanks gang.

Jeff

• Like 1

The company I guide for has taken out many hunters through the hunts for heroes program. It's an awesome program and a lot of fun. If he isn't going to use the tag it would be a great thing to donate it. Check out arizona elk society's site or give Dave Holbrook a call 928-300-3937

jdub:

Your generosity will DEFINITELY have a positive effect on a veteran's life!

Hunts for Heroes, an outreach program of the Arizona Elk Society, is top shelf! Email for the program's director Dave Holbrook > daveh@arizonaelksociety.org ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlJCs_eT7jM

I have donated tags to the Hunts for Heroes program they are definitely a class act organization at the Arizona Elk Society Dave is a great guy and is very passionate about this program you wont regret it

Contact Dave as stated above. AES and Dave run a top notch program. The Heros all appreciate it. If you can't reach Dave let me know and I'll help to get him.

The AES website has details.

Thank you for thinking of the donation!

OK Guys. My son's tag has been transferred to Hunts for Heroes and is in the mail to the Arizona Elk Society. But I need your help. My daughter also drew a 30A tag on the same application. I am needing some help with ranchers or anything else to help me get her into a position to put a goat on the ground. Is there anyone who can help direct me?

I don't want to piggyback on the Heroe's hunt. He or she shouldn't have to worry about my daughter.

Thoughts?

Dave and the Arizona Elk Society are in touch with the guides for the Antelope tag that Jeff donated. We have asked them to also help Jeff's daughter. They are checking with the team and area landowners to see if they can help. We should know pretty soon if they will be able to help Jeff's daughter.

In the mean time if anyone can also help feel free to let us know.

Thanks

Steve