Sign in to follow this  
Maverick351

Need south east Valley vet help

Live in gilbert. Have a chocolate lab that has developed a limp and favoring a leg. His muscle seems tight and we have massaged it and stretched it a few times but nothing changes. Looking for a low cost vet as I am only working part time right now after switching jobs. Thanks for the help.

when My dogs got into it and my Boxer got Pretty Beat and cut up By My Mastiff I took Her to the Higley road pet clinic. It's on Higley and the 60 Just north of the 60 on the east side of the road. I was pretty impressed with the service and i was also surprised when i got the bill. They had to keep her over night and my bill was still only like $300. Which i thought was good for including an over night stay and stitches in like 8-9 different places. Hope you get things figured out for your dog. Best of luck to you.

I can recommend Gilbert vet hospital at Gilbert/Ray, open @ 7:30 480-963-1815. I,m NOT going to say they they are low cost/cheap but I think the quality of care is excellent. Been using them for 30+ yrs

Ironwood animal hospital. They will usually take a payment plan

85 west Combs rd queen creek.

Warner Vista animal hospital (val vista/warner) is where Ive taken my dogs. Quality care, but probably not the cheapest.

Crosswinds animal clinic. We have taken our heard to dr roach. Two of our lab also. Higley and guad

Sorry to hear your dog is having some sort of problem. Since you live in Gilbert I would suggest driving to Paul's Ace Hardware store on the South West corner of Baseline & Gilbert Rd. They have a flyer on the door in side of the store giving the times and locations of a vet clinic. They will be their this Sat giving shots and an inspection of your dog. I take my dog every year for her rattlesnake vaccine shot. It usually cost $25 and that is some cheap insurance that could help out incase of a snake bite. They might be able to tell you what is wrong or have a suggestion for you at a min. or no cost to you. Good luck with your lab.

TJ

I can recommend Gilbert vet hospital at Gilbert/Ray, open @ 7:30 480-963-1815. I,m NOT going to say they they are low cost/cheap but I think the quality of care is excellent. Been using them for 30+ yrs

they are definitely NOT low cost or cheap. they are expensive in my opinion but the care is good as mentioned.