Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

CW.com tshirts and other items

As most of you know I have been wanting to get a CW.com tshirt designed for quite awhile. Rembrant is hopefully still going to do a pen and ink drawing for us, but in the meantime, I stylized a couple photos to make a neat tshirt. Remember that giant buck that Wards Outfitters posted (Cedro they call him)? Well, Steven is generously allowing use of that photo and I also am using a photo of one of Scott Adams' sons glassing. Thanks Scott and Steven! Looks cool, I think.

here are some links to the design ideas. I ordered a few of the shirts today and they won't be in for a couple weeks. If the quality is good, then I will sell them on the site.

here is a link to the shirt

here is a link to a water bottle with CW.com logo:

here is a link to a beer glass

Like 'em?

Amanda

Please let us know if you do order, I will gladly buy!

jimmya

That buck really looks like he has one horn....now.... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

How much are the beer glasses??

I think GH might want to treat us to beer out of CW.com glasses on his daughter's elk hunt.... ;) :D

The beer glasses would probably be around 5 bucks each. I think it would be pretty neat if we had a collection of them with different bucks on them.

Also, if anyone wants to design a tshirt or something, feel free to come up with a design. It just has to be 300 dpi resolution so it won't get blurry.

Amanda

That buck really looks like he has one horn....now.... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

How much are the beer glasses??

I think GH might want to treat us to beer out of CW.com glasses on his daughter's elk hunt.... ;) :D

WORD!!! to that! but he better make mine one of those 14 oz curls he was talking about!

The beer glasses would probably be around 5 bucks each. I think it would be pretty neat if we had a collection of them with different bucks on them.

Also, if anyone wants to design a tshirt or something, feel free to come up with a design. It just has to be 300 dpi resolution so it won't get blurry.

Amanda

Amanda, When dad and i get our bucks down ( double, both bucks at the same time) We will strike a perfect pose for a mug/Tshirt :D