zjherna1

Apache Bass

Topwater Rico in Lime Ice early in the AM and then later in the day towards sundown. Dropshot always produces. Craw cranks banging off of rip rap as well as green jerkbaits always produce. Post spawn I have decent luck when pitching a T-rigged weightless senko (black w/silver flake) near the edge of tullies

Alright cool, already got a pole rigged for a drop shot robo and one for a weightless senko. Hoping for the smallies cause I love their fight but will be satisfied with the large heads if that's what's biting. Can't wait heading out tomorrow early in the am!

I'm hitting it mid week with my pops. Please let us know how it goes.

Man no luck really it was super windy and only got 3 1lbers if you could even call them that lol. Hopefully you and your pops have more luck. Definitely let me know if you guys have luck cause I'll be going back next weekend

Thank you for the update. We are going to hit it midweek and I will touch back on this thread.

• Like 1

Didn't work out for us this week. We weren't able to get up there. Looking at Tues/Wed of next week.

Ah alright I'm goin Sunday morning, and let you know what the report is. Hopefully there isn't too many people out there