fred

Finder's fee auction

I saw on monster muleys that they were all bent out of shape on the govenors tag and the finders fee the guy paid. Well as a way to pass time till the 24th (archery deer season) here our a couple of pictures of a bull my trail cam took. Location will be given to the highest bidder. Opening bid is one red paper clip. Look at his seconds I believe them to be at least 24" I think I deleted the picture of his back tines, but I assure you they are just as good as his fronts. Enjoy

post-1234-1187152986_thumb.jpg

Great looking bulls. The 2nd's are awesome on that bull, if you ever get a pic of the tops on that brute post em up....Thanks for sharing the photos!

Thanks for sharing the pics fred!

I'll up the ante.... How about a red binder-clip, plus a 1943 'wheat' penny? If you can dig up a pic of the back tines, I I might even throw in a slightly chewed-on Bic pen from my desk! :lol: :lol:

S.

:)

Had a picture of his backs and I cannot find it I think I deleted it or maybe one of my daughters did. I am hoping I emailed to my work computer. I will check tommorrow. I showed the pictures to a friend of mine who is a guide to help me calculate the score. I could see him doing the math in his head, then he just shut up for a few seconds and asked where I got the pictures at. His swords in my estimation are 18" and his fifths are approx. 14". let me see if I can find that picture.

Found it my picture software is not letting me enlarge it and save. its the bull in the back left. You will get the idea of how big he is. Also in upcoming finder's fee auctions a 3 x 11 mule deer with a 6 inch corkscrew drop tine (as soon as I get a picture of him, seen him twice and panicked before i could get the picture) and a spike coues with full one inch spikes. All right a copper penny now that is valuable stuff

post-1234-1187221958_thumb.jpg

Sold for grass clippings; on one condition that you spread them across my back yard to hide the weeds that will growing over the next few weeks. Since the reserve was not met of an autographed copy of 1984 outdoor life's western notes by tony mandile, I can only tell you the unit. 3c. Less than two days left till my favorite time of year.