Hoss50

Hunting/skinning knife?

I am spoiled. I use custom Randy Lee custom knives. I get a new one almost every year. I am encouraged to use and abuse them. I have beat on them with rocks to split skull caps. All that is asked in return is that I provide my honest feedback. I guess I am lucky have a father who is not only a custom knife maker, but one of the best. Check them out at randyleeknives.com.

I am spoiled. I use custom Randy Lee custom knives. I get a new one almost every year. I am encouraged to use and abuse them. I have beat on them with rocks to split skull caps. All that is asked in return is that I provide my honest feedback. I guess I am lucky have a father who is not only a custom knife maker, but one of the best. Check them out at randyleeknives.com.

Those are nice for sure, but way out of my league price wise. He does some dang fine work though.

• Like 1

I ended up with a Benchmade saddle mountain skinner for now. It is a nice knife, and I will keep my eyes open for a nice custom for down the road.

I have a benchmade assisted open knife and I tell you that thing is a good knife I think once you use that knife you will not look for a custom