Sign in to follow this  
Willyhunts2

WTT S&W M&p 22

Bought this for the wife. She doesn't like recoil so it was a good fit. Now that weirdo creeps have been spotted following her by neighbors as she walks around the hood 7 months pregnant, we need something small she can carry in work out type pants. The gun probably has 50 rounds or so through it. Obviously used but like new condition. PM or call/text 602-312-4679

-Will

post-5641-0-54559100-1466310811_thumb.jpg

post-5641-0-48311500-1466310854_thumb.jpg

post-5641-0-71365600-1466310928_thumb.jpg

I recommend looking at a SR22. Great little gun and very reliable!!!! That's what my wife uses and she loves it.

I recommend looking at a SR22. Great little gun and very reliable!!!! That's what my wife uses and she loves it.

Just looked those up and look pretty sweet. Unfortunatly I don't have the funds to buy one so I'm trying to trade or sell the S&W.

Keep the gun and just buy her a big can of pepper spray. The kreeps will stay away when they see it.

Just looked those up and look pretty sweet. Unfortunatly I don't have the funds to buy one so I'm trying to trade or sell the S&W.

Your welcome to try mine out before you buy one to see if you like it.

Adam

Your welcome to try mine out before you buy one to see if you like it.

Adam

Thanks for the offer. I might take you up on it if I have to buy instead of trade.