Glassed this doe up this morning at 7:11. picture didnt turn out like i wanted, but I got her in it. Lets see if you guys can find her.

post-162-1187545666_thumb.jpg

Casey.......does it even look like a deer? Or do we have to guess which barrel cactus is actually the deers butt in the air? My guess is it's the one next to the tree, to the right of the bush, in the middle of all the green grass :lol: :lol: :P

Far bottom right in the middle of the green to the right of the mesquite? At least my monitor shows a broadside fuzzy blob with the head on the right amidst the rest of the fuzz.

Pretty fuzzy but I agree with RR

hey hey hey, no need for the pretty fuzzy comments! it is through my leicas with my hand held camera... Jim doug and az, you have pm's

I concur with Doug. That's the one I was talking about......." to the right of the bush in the middle of all the green grass"! :lol: :P

Oh yeah, I got your PM Casey...........right back at ya :angry: :P

Upper, just slightly to the right from center ;)

Just below those trees in the center.... almost behind that ocotillio. :rolleyes:

If you had Swaros that pic would be clear enough that we wouldn't have to Guess!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Just below those trees in the center.... almost behind that ocotillio. :rolleyes:

If you had Swaros that pic would be clear enough that we wouldn't have to Guess!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Yeah baby, that's what I'm talkin' about!!! :P

hey hey hey, no need for the pretty fuzzy comments! it is through my leicas with my hand held camera... Jim doug and az, you have pm's

:unsure: DANG!!!!, I could have had a Swarovski :huh:

:P

Here is the proof. This is through my 15x swaros before I got the spotter and digiscope attatchment. (Can anyone not find the deer through swaro glass?)

100_0331.jpg

Maybe If you were used to looking through GREAT glass instead of good glass you would be used to telling where the doe is... and ur not even close! Rookie! :P :blink: :P

Funny how the other Leica Duovid owner hadno problem finding the deer! ;)

Maybe If you were used to looking through GREAT glass instead of good glass you would be used to telling where the doe is... and ur not even close! Rookie! :P :blink: :P

Funny how the other Leica Duovid owner hadno problem finding the deer! ;)

I have NO problem finding the deer in the Swaro pic!!!! ;) Guess you Likka guys are good at making due.... cuz there are about 3 different fuzzy spots in your first post that could be deer. Again.... with Swaros you don't have to guess!! :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes: :P :lol:

Casey.....even if you had Swaro's, we would still find something to poke fun at you with....yer a good sport...most of the time ;) :P Them Leica's aren't any less of a bino compared to Swaro's.......it's just that it's YOU using them that we are aiming at :lol: :P BTW.......I like how small that one-man army issued mummy bag is :lol: :ph34r: Jorge Gonzales>

Jorge Gonzales :unsure:

Are you related to Dirk D. :huh:

You guys act just the same :huh:

Your not going to post some stuff that will make Amanda delete it are you :angry:

Pillow biters :angry: