Mike, i gaurntee you the picture I took was about 15 times the distance of Christians picture ( very good quality picture by the way)

Jim, noticed you like the do a lot of poking... makes me wonder about you sometimes! ;)

Mike, i gaurntee you the picture I took was about 15 times the distance of Christians picture ( very good quality picture by the way)

Jim, noticed you like the do a lot of poking... makes me wonder about you sometimes! ;)

Picture was taken from 580 yards

Jorge Gonzales is some guy that hacks into my computer from time to time and says things that I would never say :unsure: I don't take any responsibility for his posts :P I do think he's a little more level headed than that Dirk D. guy though ;)

Casey....I wonder about myself sometimes too, but thank you for wonderin' about me too, I appreciate it :lol: :P Someone once said...." To wonder about someone is to admire them". That's sweet Casey, thanks ;) :lol: :P ( If Tony is trying to figure out where I got that quote from..........I made it up!) :lol: JIM>

Picture was taken from 580 yards

ok, maybe not 15 times, but atleast 3 times.... i belive she was over a mile..possibly 1.5 miles.

heres another picture from the day...

Ive sat in the passenger seat of my own truck, but never with a 11 year old driving for me! :blink:

By the way.... the seat is all the way forward, and he is sitting on a stack of school books to reach the peddles and be able to see over the steering wheel!

post-162-1187569417_thumb.jpg

At least 'yer nose was clean for that pic'! Thanks for that!

No way... I have that same mossy oak steering wheel cover in my little SUV. Did your son give it to you for fathers day too?

No way... I have that same mossy oak steering wheel cover in my little SUV. Did your son give it to you for fathers day too?

lol, thats my little brother. not my son!

Im 22, hes 11... my son will be 3 in december, and hes got 4 legs and covered in hair! (my dog)

heres another picture from the day...

Ive sat in the passenger seat of my own truck, but never with a 11 year old driving for me! :blink:

By the way.... the seat is all the way forward, and he is sitting on a stack of school books to reach the peddles and be able to see over the steering wheel!

The binos work great from that distance! LOL :lol: