MathewQuigly

Any missing

i have been running cameras for 10+ years and am yet to have one stolen. i usually have around 5 of them out too. I am knocking on wood now, but placement is the key. get them high in a tree and point them down!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I should have added horn hunters to the list of suspects. Maybe they should be considered the primary suspects. Just retrieved a camera in a real remote area yesterday and was shocked to have pictures of two different horn hunters with horns on their back. I am thankful all they did was throw my salt off away from the camera (for some unknown reason) and turn my camera around. Don't understand their thought process but am thankful that was all the adjustments they made to my site.

i have been running cameras for 10+ years and am yet to have one stolen. i usually have around 5 of them out too. I am knocking on wood now, but placement is the key. get them high in a tree and point them down!!!!!!!![/quote

Same thing I do, but still have had them taken. Shocked everytime someone actually finds them. heck, they're hard for me to locate half the time. Some idiot actually cut down a tree in Payson to get to one.

Worst part is driving 5 hrs to run 4 cams after sitting 9 months to find 2 stolen. It's still a lot of fun. Never know what you'll find😉

im going this weekend i hope mine are there

Good luck hope there still there.

It's to bad you can't put a little zap to the camera or box and get a pic of the thieves face when he touches it.

I know a little demented but what the heck gotta have fun

im going this weekend i hope mine are there

Good luck hope there still there.

It's to bad you can't put a little zap to the camera or box and get a pic of the thieves face when he touches it.

I know a little demented but what the heck gotta have fun

i know right. i bought relatively cheap ones, but after batteries and memory card i think i got like $75 in each of them. i just got 2 more to put up this weekend. ill probably get riskier with locations as i go on.

i want to put them on drinkers in the desert for deer this fall but im sure ill lose them if i do that

Drinkers are always tempting. Deer usually have specific trails going to and from tanks. Try to put them on the trails a little ways from the tank. Won't get wuite as many pics, but it's a lot safer bet

Drinkers are always tempting. Deer usually have specific trails going to and from tanks. Try to put them on the trails a little ways from the tank. Won't get wuite as many pics, but it's a lot safer bet

i was thinking the same thing, thats my plan. maybe i could put some scent on the ground or something?

anything out of the ordinary will stop them for long enough to take a picture or two. an old stinky bone seems to work really good. i've seen people use a beer can, piece of ribbon. anything that sticks out really

• Like 1