Sign in to follow this  
elkhutnaz

archery elk this weekend

We got it done this morning and my buddy filled his tag. Very difficult hunt, lots of houses and properties. Mostly rolling prairie land this was the only elk we saw inside the boundary.

post-11144-0-01044400-1470511496_thumb.jpeg

• Like 12

We got it done this morning and my buddy filled his tag. Very difficult hunt, lots of houses and properties. Mostly rolling prairie land this was the only elk we saw inside the boundary.

Congrats Tony you got the job done under almost impossible conditions.

wow cool

So back and town and wanted to give you a quick run down

the hunt was VERY hard, five long days after it and only saw five bulls

weather didn't help, rain and storms most afternoons

got on a very nice six pt and big five in bedding area on tuesday am but no shot

overall was very tough but met some great people saw some different country and was better than working

heard some guys calling up the farmers and AZGFD all upset because there was no elk...this was a hunt not a elk "SHOOT"

for those people please do not take the tag for these hunts and turn around and complain, JUST SIT AT HOME...the farmer don't need your calls..thanks Andy

• Like 2