Sign in to follow this  
ultramag

If your going to camp

I agree with all of you on this matter 100% , But on the other hand do not set up your camp by me at all. I drive a white 99 dodge deisle 4x4 quad cab. It has a willson 1000 wip cb antena mounted to the roof. My trailer is a 2002 Trail lite. I will run my Honda 2000 generator all i want and my kids may be a bit loud at times. We will have my wife and kids little Yorkshire pup that will most likley bark at you all day if you camp next to us. But my thought is if i am there first then you will have to put up with my way of doing things or move on down the road when you relize you do not like me.

My point is i will never set up camp next to you and i fill the same should be returned towards me.

post-171-1188421650.jpg

heck ultramag, that sounds like the kinda guys i might try to camp by. watchin' idjits is better than cartoons. my cousin has a ranch that is in the middle of nowhere. he has a couple cabins on it that are even futher into nowhere. they were building fence and living in one for several weeks awhile back. there is no road to this place. they came back one night and some guys had hiked in and chunked all their gear out the door and moved in. he ran em out and got pretty loud about it. he asked what the heck they thought they were doin' and what they thought all the gear was there for. they thought they were gonna out muscle whoever was there first. they're lucky they didn't get shot. then they got all whiney as asked him where they were gonna stay because they didn't bring a tent and it was gonna rain. he told em to drown. life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid. i hate campin' where there is even a chance of somebody else tryin' to camp in the same place. i'd rather put up with skunks than dumbasses. Lark.

I agree with all of you on this matter 100% , But on the other hand do not set up your camp by me at all. I drive a white 99 dodge deisle 4x4 quad cab. It has a willson 1000 wip cb antena mounted to the roof. My trailer is a 2002 Trail lite. I will run my Honda 2000 generator all i want and my kids may be a bit loud at times. We will have my wife and kids little Yorkshire pup that will most likley bark at you all day if you camp next to us. But my thought is if i am there first then you will have to put up with my way of doing things or move on down the road when you relize you do not like me.

My point is i will never set up camp next to you and i fill the same should be returned towards me.

Well said ;)

If I am there first then get the heck out. If my kids are loud or the generator bothers them then again pick your crap up and leave!!!!!

I do alot of hunting with my family(3 daughters and my wife) and the little ones if not hunting like to watch t.v, ride the

ranger, have a fire, play the play station etc.... so again stay clear away from me cause I do not want to see there ugly faces anywhere near my camp!

and dont camp right next to the water holes it scares all the deer away!!!!

dont drive with the kids in the back of you truck screaming and yelling!!!!

and i agree with the dog in your camp!!!

Not to mention, it is illegal!

Well said ;)

If I am there first then get the heck out. If my kids are loud or the generator bothers them then again pick your crap up and leave!!!!!

I do alot of hunting with my family(3 daughters and my wife) and the little ones if not hunting like to watch t.v, ride the

ranger, have a fire, play the play station etc.... so again stay clear away from me cause I do not want to see there ugly faces anywhere near my camp!

exactly If you there first. But dont move in on someone and make them put up with your bullsh!t

post erased!! some times it is just better to say yep you are right and move on down the forum list and read another thread.

Well said ;)

exactly If you there first. But dont move in on someone and make them put up with your bullsh!t

I sure hope your not talking about my kids or someone elses kids having fun as BULLSHIT. Boy sure would suck to go on a hunting trip with a dad or uncle that is a big ole sour puss.

Sure would be a lotta fun Wooo Hoooo!

Well said ;)

I sure hope your not talking about my kids or someone elses kids having fun as BULLSHIT. Boy sure would suck to go on a hunting trip with a dad or uncle that is a big ole sour puss.

Sure would be a lotta fun Wooo Hoooo!

no not talking about kids having fun just talking about someone camping 50 feet from you, and not being respectful.