Big Browns

#%$*&# Camera thief's strike for the 3rd time

"I just don't have the heart to go back there"

My offer still stands, I've got a lot of heart!

I'm glad your at least heading out this weekend. ;)

That sucks BB, and it's good to see your gonna get back out there! Although, you should not let the thief win.......I would hunt even harder for that buck if it happened to me.....just to at least make sure he doesn't get your deer as well! Best of luck to ya! JIM>

I know how you feel. But its probly not antis. Antis don't spend alot of time out in the woods, only when the seasons come around, when they go out to spook off all the animals. Its probly some competition. Someone saw your spot and thought it looked good so they hid the salt block a little farther douwn the trail and set his stuff up. You'd be suprised what non ethical un sportsmanlike people will do. Exspecially when they haven't had someone to teach them the does and don'ts of the unwritten law of hunting and scouting!

Heres an Idea if you can do it . you need 2 Trail cams. Set the one to see and take pictures of Game . The second put High in a tree pointing down at the first Trail cam. If he comes back you get a picture of him . Can't be the flash Kind. I worth a try. Can't let someone like him steal all your hard work.

:rolleyes: They aint all bad :)

I was out scouting for my Daughters elk hunt and made time to go and change out the cards in my cams.

I have two cams on one spot and as I approched it I could tell someone had been there :o

OH CRAP went thru my mind thinking I had just lost $350.00 to $400.00.

Turns out someone hunted this little hidden tank during the Archery hunt.

I did get one pretty good picture of him which is surprising because he went to a lot of trouble to not have his picture taken.

He went as far as to drap leaves over the cams and I think even used a hankie or something on one of them while he was preparing his set up.

heck why didn't you just Moon me or make funny faces :P

The hunter looks like a young man so there is hope for our youth ;)

I want to thank this guy and let everyone know most people are GOOD

Thanks, Mike ;)

I think there is enough info there for you to know I am talking about you if you are on this Site.

Please PM me if you are

:rolleyes: They aint all bad :)

I was out scouting for my Daughters elk hunt and made time to go and change out the cards in my cams.

I have two cams on one spot and as I approched it I could tell someone had been there :o

OH CRAP went thru my mind thinking I had just lost $350.00 to $400.00.

Turns out someone hunted this little hidden tank during the Archery hunt.

I did get one pretty good picture of him which is surprising because he went to a lot of trouble to not have his picture taken.

He went as far as to drap leaves over the cams and I think even used a hankie or something on one of them while he was preparing his set up.

heck why didn't you just Moon me or make funny faces :P

The hunter looks like a young man so there is hope for our youth ;)

I want to thank this guy and let everyone know most people are GOOD

Thanks, Mike ;)

I think there is enough info there for you to know I am talking about you if you are on this Site.

Please PM me if you are

Ok i am disgusted by people stealing or screwing with peoples camera. I am a younger hunter and hunt at least two days a week and have been in the gun business most of my working years. I dont have issues helping people out and i love seein people have a good hunt and experiece. especially younger ones, someones got to keep the tradition. i had a guy come up to me as i was comin back to the truck one evening and ask if i seen anything i told him what id seen and he had not seen anything but proceeds to tell me he has 5 cameras in this draw right down below us and pictures of a really good buck.....the one ive been watching for a while now" so i told him good luck and he left but the whole time im thinkin Jebus i mean dont go tellin everyone on the mountain you got five cameras in a draw, a lesser person could quite possible steal them or the cards. especially when he has a 110" goin past every few nights.

on a lighter note i believe it should be a rule to give the camera owner a few funny pictures to laugh at when they pick up their card or film. i mean were all havin fun and i would expect nothing less if someone had found my camera. just throws a little fun into things. but i agree funny faces, moon the dern thing, be inventive but not distructive and keep it funny. cuz well that maybe the only thing ya get on your camera sometimes and at least ya got somethin. anyone agree or disagree?

post-1778-1189969422.gifpost-1778-1189969612.gif

Yep!! Found camera rule #1

Must moon or at least funny face.

Sure hope some girls find mine :P

post-1778-1189970342.gif post-1778-1189970342.gif

:o :o Is that Mrs HC and Mrs CnS

im gonna start settin mine in bushes at local watering holes.....start scoutin out that season for the two legged ones.... gotta spend the off season some way i may have a few patterned by then.

Jus wait untill I find one of your cameras Mike. Boy howdy your gunna see a moon alright. :angry:

:lol: :lol: :P

It's almost time for that early tag. Are you pumped yet???? Your daughter is going to have a great time.

Funny and interesting trail cam pictures / videos are in demand... Here is your chance

If you have a good picture you might get a replacement cam for one you lost....

Cabela’s Memories in the Field television show will be airing a new segment this fall.

This segment will feature trail-camera photos and videos sent in by viewers.

If Memories in the Field uses one of your images or video clips on a show, you will receive a trail camera from

Bushnell OutdoorProducts, the sponsor of the segment. And don’t think you have to capture animage of the

trophy of a lifetime to be eligible to win the weekly prize. Producer Tyler Dallmann will be looking

for a variety of interesting, funny and unique photos and video clips to encourage viewer participation.

“Trail cameras have become such a big part of scouting and hunting. Seeing the critters that roam the

woods while we’re at work, or asleep, gives us added incentive and confidence when hunting season

finally gets here. And hunters seem to enjoy sharing and comparing their trail-camera pictures, so this seems like a

natural fit for Memories in the Field, the show that allows outdoors enthusiasts to share their hunting and fishing video

memories with the world.”

Only original trail camera images and video, submitted by the camera owner, will be accepted. Winners will be required to

sign a letter of ownership of the image or clip before it can be aired. You may send all trail camera images and

video clips to trailcam@cabelas.com

Good Luck!

Funny and interesting trail cam pictures / videos are in demand... Here is your chance

If you have a good picture you might get a replacement cam for one you lost....

Cabela’s Memories in the Field television show will be airing a new segment this fall.

This segment will feature trail-camera photos and videos sent in by viewers.

If Memories in the Field uses one of your images or video clips on a show, you will receive a trail camera from

Bushnell OutdoorProducts, the sponsor of the segment. And don’t think you have to capture animage of the

trophy of a lifetime to be eligible to win the weekly prize. Producer Tyler Dallmann will be looking

for a variety of interesting, funny and unique photos and video clips to encourage viewer participation.

“Trail cameras have become such a big part of scouting and hunting. Seeing the critters that roam the

woods while we’re at work, or asleep, gives us added incentive and confidence when hunting season

finally gets here. And hunters seem to enjoy sharing and comparing their trail-camera pictures, so this seems like a

natural fit for Memories in the Field, the show that allows outdoors enthusiasts to share their hunting and fishing video

memories with the world.”

Only original trail camera images and video, submitted by the camera owner, will be accepted. Winners will be required to

sign a letter of ownership of the image or clip before it can be aired. You may send all trail camera images and

video clips to trailcam@cabelas.com

Good Luck!

What a great idea! Can't wait to see this show