Big Browns

#%$*&# Camera thief's strike for the 3rd time

post-1205-1188246120_thumb.jpg

After sitting my stand for 3 days and over 43 hours my hunt is now over. I walked into my stand this morning to find that somone had followed me in the night before and stole my camera. I hadn't checked it since last week so I'm sure the big buck I've been watching is on the camer. &*%$. I hate people. The weird part is they stole the camera and one of the salt bricks. I have a sneeky suspicion it's anti hunters, because if it were a hunter why would you steel a half eaten salt block. Especially if you were going to hunt the area. Whoever it was I hate them and I hope they and there familly die a very horribel death. I feel like I have been violated. My self and another friend have put a year's work in this spot. Now it's all for not. I had a buck of a life time comming in on a regular basis, now someone stole the camera and him from me. This is the 3rd camera in less than 2 month's I've had stolen.

Does anyone know how I can destroy the salt lick. If I'm not going to hunt it I dont want someone else hunting it either. I was told to poor bleach on it, but I'm affraid that would hurt the Deer. I thought about pooring human hair all over the area, but that's a short term solution. I want to ruin it forever. Anyone got any idea's?

Thanks I wish all you guys with camera's out there all the best. I'm done with it.

Adam

P.S. Here's a final picture of the buck I was trying to get. If any of you guys happen to see this buk's picture please let me know. If someone else kills him it's probably the person who stole my camera

post-1205-1188246234_thumb.jpg

That stinks, but no need to quit hunting that great buck.

Getting him would make me forget all about the camera.

I totaly agree that stinks and I sure would not stop hunting that buck.

Go get him and post that bad boy on the ground for us.

Good Luck.

Mike

heck, I'll go sit on it. Maybe I'll meet the SOB

I think you should give up, Just walk away from all that time. send me the cords for my GPS and i will go out and make sure the salt plot is taken care of that way you can get busy on another spot for the next year to come. After all that is what they want you to do.

I dont want to let them win and I dont want someone else to kill that awesome Buck, but I've now lost all interest in that spot and I will never go near it again. I dont trust the area or the people that are screwing around in the area. It's abvious that someone now know's about the spot and will probably continue to screw with me. I'm going in there very soon to destroy the lick. I hate giving up, but I so emotionaly destroyed about this that I just cant deal with trying to hunt the area.

Sorry bro. Maybe he stole your salt and put it somewhere else (but close) since he knows a monster is frequenting the area that likes the taste of your salty block!

At any rate, I'd still hunt the area- for both your buck AND the retard who stole your camera

dont give up keep looking for that coues buck. Thats a chicken sh!t thing someone has done to you, I hope you get the chace to kick their arse.

I can understand your feeling violated and being angry, but I think you are better off hunting that spot you have put so much time into. Heck if you are in there hunting, you might even find the person who stole your camera. Give yourself some time to make your decision when you are not so angry about it.

The only way I know of to eliminate a salt lick is to dig up all the dirt around it so you are taking all the salt that has leached into the ground.

Amanda

What that JACKHOLE did to you was wrong but how you are reacting to it is rediculous! Wipe your tears, take that dress off your wearin' and go hunt that buck! You can't control what the stupid people in this world do but you can control what you do. You put way to much effort into that spot to walk away now. You know the buck is there so you don't need to keep putting cameras up. If your going to give up on it don't ruin it for everybody else. That would make you no better than the jerk who's messing with you. If you don't want to go back there then tell me where it is, I'll bring 2 heads out of there for you!!!

It needed to be said.

I'm pretty new at all this AZ whitetail stuff...but for goodness sake get off your tricycle and go hunt that deer. We all know when we go into public land this kind of stuff can happen. I'll be the first to say that stealing and all is really poor character, Someone of a "lower" sort is hangin in your area for now. But lets watch our attitude...or we wind up being on the same level they are..just a whiner to boot. Theres a difference between stating facts and letting it ruin your life. (Won't tell ya how I know ;) ) Just another thought: The bad guy doesnt' really have more info than you...he just has you rattled. HE doesn't really know where that buck is either! If you've been hunting him this long I'd like to think you're still ahead of the game! Hang in there Champ!

Yeh, what shortpants said!

and besides that the theif is guilty and doesn't want to be caught. If he's in the area at all he will place a salt lick somewhere close, but not too close to yours, in the hopes of luering that buck away from you.

But guess what? That buck is conditioned to YOUR lick.

Don't be foolish.

Kill your deer.

Didn't you ever play sports? What, you can't handle a little competition? Isn't it really satifying to beat the guy - fair and square - who feels he has to cheat?

Go back and read every note in this thread, and then go do the right thing. The pay-off is big!

Mike

what shortpants said, i just didnt wanna be the first to say something. being way over emotional. you know the buck is there, go hunt it, you dont need pictures. you're acting like that area is so sentimental. go hunt!