Big Browns

#%$*&# Camera thief's strike for the 3rd time

Yep, Life sucks, but that is one nice buck! I would not let that moron keep me from hunting in there!! You need to suck it up and get out there and hunt that buck!! Think about how you will feel after you kill it, you wont even care that some moron stole your camera!! so buck up little camper and go kill kill kill!!! :lol: ag

BB- you gotta go after that thing........Great buck.........whining will never get you anywhere.........

The camera thing is getting a little out of control. Two weeks ago I found thirteen cameras in 2 days- Makes approaching water holes and checking travel routes a little sketchy. Not that I care really that someone's checking that SPOT, cause if I like it you better get up early to beat me in but I just try not to ruin anyones perfect little picture collage with images of my skinny arse plastered on their computer screen. The point is- of all those cameras, only one of them was fastened with anything more than bungee cord and two I could see from a road. I know that y'all shouldn't have to, but lock those things up!!! we shouldn't have to lock our cars or houses either but we do. If someone REALLY wants your camera, they will get it no matter what you do to prevent it but atleast make a little bit of a challenge. I've hunted these woods and deserts for almost 25years now and can honestly say, I have never encountered an "ANTI" but I have come across a rather large populous of douche bag "Hunters". You have to protect yourselves kids- as much as I hate to say it, human nature has let me down more than I care to count. there is an old saying "Trust everyone in the game, but always cut the cards"

Stay loose,

Dave

BB- you gotta go after that thing........Great buck.........whining will never get you anywhere.........

The camera thing is getting a little out of control. Two weeks ago I found thirteen cameras in 2 days- Makes approaching water holes and checking travel routes a little sketchy. Not that I care really that someone's checking that SPOT, cause if I like it you better get up early to beat me in but I just try not to ruin anyones perfect little picture collage with images of my skinny arse plastered on their computer screen. The point is- of all those cameras, only one of them was fastened with anything more than bungee cord and two I could see from a road. I know that y'all shouldn't have to, but lock those things up!!! we shouldn't have to lock our cars or houses either but we do. If someone REALLY wants your camera, they will get it no matter what you do to prevent it but atleast make a little bit of a challenge. I've hunted these woods and deserts for almost 25years now and can honestly say, I have never encountered an "ANTI" but I have come across a rather large populous of douche bag "Hunters". You have to protect yourselves kids- as much as I hate to say it, human nature has let me down more than I care to count. there is an old saying "Trust everyone in the game, but always cut the cards"

Stay loose,

Dave

dave if you want to see an anti hunter just go to 5a during the archery elk hunt they are everywhere driving there little VW cars and shooting guns all over. No doubt in my mind this was an anti hunter.

Yep I expierienced that last year on a 5b south bull hunt. We had stuffy's client's bull down and it was deep in a canyon

and by the time it was boned and packed out it was darn near 11:30 at night. The entire time all we heard was gun shots

through the night. People driving the roads and shooting down every draw they could find. :angry:

I know Adam personally we where the first ones to see that buck on his camera. He has talked to me about giving up hunting at least for this year. We know he has 22 mule deer tag. He shouldn't give up on this buck tho, we are gonna set up his treestand back in the same place with a fresh salt. when ever he is ready to go back he shouldn't hesitate. That thieven POS is gonna get whats comin to him. :angry: Adam, I would gladly give a rifle mulie tag for that buck n you should do the same.

Hang in there bud,

Colt n Klay

I know Adam personally we where the first ones to see that buck on his camera. He has talked to me about giving up hunting at least for this year. We know he has 22 mule deer tag. He shouldn't give up on this buck tho, we are gonna set up his treestand back in the same place with a fresh salt. when ever he is ready to go back he shouldn't hesitate. That thieven POS is gonna get whats comin to him. :angry: Adam, I would gladly give a rifle mulie tag for that buck n you should do the same.

Hang in there bud,

Colt n Klay

Thank you for being the friend you are being.

Kick your Bud in the ? and get him out there and

"harvest" that BAD, BAD Boy.

Get him BB, GetHim

That Buck is worth 4 Carp tags

Mike

That's funny Ultramag- That's where all of those camera's were!!!! If that's the case, all you boys with the cameras in 5A best get out there and pull them, just to be on the safe side...... ;)

Dave

A wise man once said to "act, don't react". I think you're reacting!

What shortpants said is exactly right, if you quit they win. If someone robbed your house would you run, if someone attacked you would you run, if someone attacked your family would you leave, NO YOU WOULDN'T, kill the dang deer and maybe you will get the enjoyment of showing it to the SOB that stole your camera, even if you don't know who it is.

What shortpants said is exactly right, if you quit they win. If someone robbed your house would you run, if someone attacked you would you run, if someone attacked your family would you leave, NO YOU WOULDN'T, kill the dang deer and maybe you will get the enjoyment of showing it to the SOB that stole your camera, even if you don't know who it is.

WOULDN'T that be awsome to show that buck with a perfect pass thru shot to a camera thief? Puts a whole new meaning to the "I'M LOVIN' IT" slogan! ;) I wish I could do something to help this happen for our man.

That's funny Ultramag- That's where all of those camera's were!!!! If that's the case, all you boys with the cameras in 5A best get out there and pull them, just to be on the safe side...... ;)

Dave

yea 5a the last couple of years has been bad for the elk hunt

I have been as hard on Adam as anyone

and have Pmed him a few times as well.

His heart is just not in it and so I agree with him to leave it alone for now.

You know the feeling when your set up does not feel right.

It just tears at ya while you are sitting there taking the enjoyment out of it.

Adam, none of us will agree with your choice but it is YOUR choice.

Try to put it behind you as soon as you can and get back after it next Year.

Mike ;)

Thanks guys for the help in trying to get me monivated. I have decided to go out this weekend, but I'm not going back to my salt lick. I just dont have the heart to go back there. I really dont have much excitement to go hunting, but I'm hoping I will feel better once I get back in the woods. I wish all you guys a safe and fun holiday. Thanks again. Maybe the hunting Gods will bless me with a good Deer this weekend.

Adam

Thanks guys for the help in trying to get me monivated. I have decided to go out this weekend, but I'm not going back to my salt lick. I just dont have the heart to go back there. I really dont have much excitement to go hunting, but I'm hoping I will feel better once I get back in the woods. I wish all you guys a safe and fun holiday. Thanks again. Maybe the hunting Gods will bless me with a good Deer this weekend.

Adam

Dude, Go shot a spike and have fun :D

I just hope you have to pack the little guy twice as far as you would have the toad :P

Hunting is about fun.. Go enjoy yourself ;)

Mike