This might just be the hardest piece of hunting equipment I've ever had to purchase and it's not for me. I appreciate all the awesome feedback I've gotten from you guys. Been researching and watching videos non stop trying to pick one out.

It all depends on your budget. For a lower budget Tasco is always good, stay away from BSA and Bushnnell. Perosnally I like Burris a lot. Just make sure you go with something something that offers good varied power. 4-16, 5-20, and so on. You want to make sure you have low power for close range or a running shot if you find it absolutely necessary to take a running shot. And, you also want that high power for long range shots.

https://www.tractoptics.com/products/riflescopes/toric-3-15x42-bdc

In addition to a BDC reticle, this scope has turrets and zero stop, but is second focal plane. A new company and I have not seen any in-depth tracking tests yet, but it has piqued my curiosity. Not available in stores, but direct from Tract or on Amazon.

I appreciate all the feedback from everyone but I decided to go with the Sightron SIII 6-24x50 LRMOA.

Excellent choice, you'll love it!

• Like 1