Sign in to follow this  
huntswnm

Need a Coues Cape

If anyone has a Coues cape that they can part with I would like to get my hands on one. I am trying my hand at Taxidermy and am needing some big game animals to practice on. I have a set of coues antlers I would love to put together, just need a cape!

Thanks

Jeff

If anyone has a Coues cape that they can part with I would like to get my hands on one. I am trying my hand at Taxidermy and am needing some big game animals to practice on. I have a set of coues antlers I would love to put together, just need a cape!

Thanks

Jeff

Good luck Ive been tryng to get a couple of capes to mount two mexico bucks i have, with no luck. If you find some let me know. I will pay good for two nice capes.

I don't save my capes, I will only do a shoulder mount if I connect with a nice buck this fall. If I do, I will have a cape for either of you if you need one by then

you might be in luck my friend :) i just checked my freezer and found a couple of capes from years past. it was either one of mine or my brothers but thats ok i just called him and he said i could get rid of them.the only problem is that they've probably have been in there for over 5 years so i can't garantee how good they are. you'll have to ask one of the taxidermy guys how long they last frozen. IM me if interested.

thx Wade

Don't know if you got my IM. I definately am interested in atleast one. I am sure there are others, as stated above, that are looking for them too. I would be willing to see what kind of shape its in, even after 5+ yrs in freezer. IM me and let me know.

THanks

Jeff

Believe it or not but sometimes you can find capes on EBAY. My buddy got a Bull Elk Cape and had mount done. Looks great for being an online purchase.

ER