Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

Anybody but the Seachickens!!

They might just be a 1 and done team this year in the playoffs.. They looked very vulnerable against a good Arizona pass rush..Their o-line is rated like like 26th in the league and the Cardinals 27th..A good pass rush can beat Seattle..

Anybody but the Seachickens!!

They might just be a 1 and done team this year in the playoffs.. They looked very vulnerable against a good Arizona pass rush..Their o-line is rated like like 26th in the league and the Cardinals 27th..A good pass rush can beat Seattle..

And my 9ers almost beat them, and we are a dumpster fire of a team.

Packers vs Giants should be a good one....

If Rodgers (who I rode to the championship ) and Manning both show up to play, that could be an amazing game.

• Like 1

Packers vs Giants should be a good one....

If Rodgers (who I rode to the championship ) and Manning both show up to play, that could be an amazing game.

Thats what I was thinking and I'd love to watch a shoot out! I was fortunate enough to see that playoff game here in AZ , Green Bay @ Arizona Kurt Warner and Arron Rodgers put up like over 100 points combined on the score board..

My wifes team is the Giants, so I kind of have to go for them. How ever. I've always liked rodgers, nelso, mathews.... white boys playing football too.

• Like 1

The Packers bring their own referee's to the games.

Rodgers is a ,smarmy, whining, little b##ch. Can't stand the guy, even if he is a good Qb.

Hope the Giants win, but I can't see it happening.

• Like 2

I cant stand rodgers. He's a big whiner and seems to always show up his teammates on the field.

I always figured you for a Kaepernick kind of guy.

My wifes team is the Giants, so I kind of have to go for them. How ever. I've always liked rodgers, nelso, mathews.... white boys playing football too.

Lots of white guys play in the NFL..Just saying.

I cant stand rodgers. He's a big whiner and seems to always show up his teammates on the field.

I always figured you for a Kaepernick kind of guy.

:lol: Now thats funny. I was hoping Seattle would have put a hurting on him in that last game, but it didnt happen.

I cant root for any team if it aint the Cardinals but Rodgers is legit, he will probably break of all Brett Farve's records too.