ZBAR

Long range archers

^^^You said that like 3 times... And though I tend to agree with you...Torque is rarely consistent.

I would really double and triple check your 2nd axis...

I would agree if he was seeing it at closer range, but at 100 yards that is a very, very slight torque. Probably not even noticeable at less than 60. It looks to me like he's shooting super consistent at that range, whatever he's doing he's doing it exactly the same.

I can't remember the last time I shot at 100, but I've had the same thing happen to me with my 80 pin, spent some time shooting a back-tension release & blind bale shooting, then went back to the regular release and was right on the money.

But who knows, I guess we'll have to wait for him to figure it out & then tell us.

Again I tend to agree a 100% with you, but I also want my equipment to be tuned, checked and rechecked so that anything that is wrong is 100% (or as close) shooter error. I try to spend many hours fine tuning my bow, making sure bow is at all specs, from paper tune, adjusting shims, bare shaft, broadhead, Leveling and mounting all sights etc...Knowing Joel I'm sure his bow is in tip top shape, BUT sometimes we slap a sight on thinking that the 1st-3rd axis are good. Most times it is, sometimes it is not, fairly easy to level bow and then check sight.

Make sure your bubble is good as well. I was having issues a few weeks ago and couldn't figure it out, I was out about 1/2 bubble and was applying torque to the rider and pushing my shots out. Figured it out now tho after almost 2 weeks.