CouesWhitetail

CouesWhitetail.com Tshirts

I ordered mine in BRIGHT GRONG ORANGE; I think it is a Crayola color now! OH SNAP!

Dark colors won't work with this design. Here are some links to other colors that I think look good. Like any of these?

Can't they print in white ink, too? -TONY

It's like Henry Ford said,

" you can have it in any color you want, as long as it is Orange" :blink:

;) :P

I like the steel green as second choice

Mike

Dark colors won't work with this design. Here are some links to other colors that I think look good. Like any of these?

Can't they print in white ink, too? -TONY

Probably can...good idea, I will find out.

Amanda

Ok, here it is in black with white ink. Looks pretty cool. I also was able to use one of Bill Quimby's logos on the front. Yeah! He has made several for me (thanks Bill!) which I really like. Most are full color and complicated to convert on a simple shirt, but this one looks good as just white. Bill if you read this, just wanted to let you know I am still working on getting your other designs on a shirt. They are great designs, but when they do these shirts they modify them, so I want to make sure it will look good.

http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=amanda%4...amp;F=bestblack

I am sure this one could be done in blue or dark green too, if you don't want a black tshirt.

Amanda

Looks good Amanda.

I'm I the only one who likes a pocket tee?

Mike

Do you use the pocket? Or you just like the looks better?

Amanda

I use it but wish I didn't :(

Oh yea I keep a pen in it at work also :rolleyes:

Nice shirts-- just ordered grong orange and tan with the logo...

Shed Hunters RULE!

AzP&Y

Ok, here it is in black with white ink. Looks pretty cool. I also was able to use one of Bill Quimby's logos on the front. Yeah! He has made several for me (thanks Bill!) which I really like. Most are full color and complicated to convert on a simple shirt, but this one looks good as just white. Bill if you read this, just wanted to let you know I am still working on getting your other designs on a shirt. They are great designs, but when they do these shirts they modify them, so I want to make sure it will look good.

http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=amanda%4...amp;F=bestblack

I am sure this one could be done in blue or dark green too, if you don't want a black tshirt.

Amanda

Did these two real quick. The back would have been better if I had a better shed to use. I just grabbed one off the design you had already done and rotated it. -TONY

post-82-1188608609.jpg

post-82-1188608651.jpg