GotElk?

Late season 22 north

My brother and I drew the second rifle season in Arizona unit 22 north. Looking for a bit of advice, more or less looking for a place to camp, is water an issue?, places to avoid. If I can find someone local we'd be willing to pay for your time. Feel free to pm me, or email me at dwharberts@yahoo.com

We drew the flagstaff late season elk tag 2 years ago and came home with 2 nice Bulls. I'd be willing to exchange information for that unit.

Like i said not looking for anyone's secret spot, just a general area, place to set up camp.

Shoot straight

what dates? is it the thanksgiving hunt or the week after?

My dad had the thanksgiving hunt up there last year and there were a thousand people to help the 600 hunters with that tag.

I had the following week early december and there were very few people other than hunters.

I must have been in the wrong spots in 14 days only saw 200-300 cows and 7 bulls total. 2-spikes and 5- that were 4x4. three of which were walking through downtown strawberry.

We have the last rifle tag. Second rifle. Thanks guys! I was disappointed in AZGF. I called to speak with a biologist, they forwarded me to another lady that told me to just go to their website and that all the info I needed was on there.....

A lot of people shy away from the information given on their website, but in most cases it's right on the money. Start where they tell you to look, and expand on it.