Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Eberletstock X1

Well, I finally put a J104 on layaway and can sell my X1. It is a few years old, and has had a decent amount of blood on it but is in great shape. I believe it has about a 1" tear but am not 100% sure.

this pack has done me well, I just need to get a larger one. It carries weight well ( just as jim and christian they loaded it with about 20 pounds of rocks!)

I would like to get $75 for it. if i have to ship, buyer to pay shipping.

Sorry Big Buddy, this is my first post or whatever you call it. But anyway, you seem like the website webmaster and spend a lot of time on here. I was just wondering why want to go with an Eberlestock and not a Badlands 2800. Also, don't you think 75$ is a bit steep for the pack. I would be interested in the bag if it werent at the price its at. I need it for a 36B december tag. My 10 year old sister got drawn for the unit also. Looking to have some.

Well, I finally put a J104 on layaway and can sell my X1. It is a few years old, and has had a decent amount of blood on it but is in great shape. I believe it has about a 1" tear but am not 100% sure.

this pack has done me well, I just need to get a larger one. It carries weight well ( just as jim and christian they loaded it with about 20 pounds of rocks!)

I would like to get $75 for it. if i have to ship, buyer to pay shipping.

i think the badlands design on the 2800 is a terrible design. no room to put anything. it looks to me like the pack was built more around the pack frame instead of compartments.

BTW, the pack is SPF.

i think the badlands design on the 2800 is a terrible design. no room to put anything. it looks to me like the pack was built more around the pack frame instead of compartments.

BTW, the pack is SPF.

Maybe,but you could send it back and they fix or replace free of charge for life!!!no questions.I will never own another pack. BTW my pack fits every thing you need for a three day pack in and pack out with meat.Badlands rule!!!!So do Odoyels.LOL :lol:

What good does a pack to for me if i can send it back, but it doesnt do what i need? makes no sense to me.

I'm with you Casey. And you're going to love that 104. And as far as I know, Eberlestock will fix/replace packs as well. Badlands isn't the only one who does that.

I've owned a few Badlands and didn't like their design either. The Eberlstock designs however are awesome IMO.

I own the 'Just One' (J104) and I LOVE it. Tons of space, comfortable, rifle scabbard (sp), and with the supplemental addition you will have all of the capacity you will ever need. 'Just One' is right....

S.

:)