Sign in to follow this  
Gilbert AZ

Unit 23

:blink: Are you serious? My god Son, Pick a road and you cant go wrong in that unit.....

But there aint many deer left there/....Good luck!

Ron

Hey Tim gets some binos and a spotting scope. Head up a dirt road. pull off and walk up a hill and sit down and glass untill your eyes burn. Thats the only way to find out where the deer are. Nobody in here will give up a deer spot. Its the competition nobody wants. Good Luck. Hope I don't sound rude, but thats what everyone is thinking

Hey Tim gets some binos and a spotting scope. Head up a dirt road. pull off and walk up a hill and sit down and glass untill your eyes burn. Thats the only way to find out where the deer are. Nobody in here will give up a deer spot. Its the competition nobody wants. Good Luck. Hope I don't sound rude, but thats what everyone is thinking

No offense taken..

How is 23 hunting? I have been hunting 34 B the last few years and between drought and the fire a couple of years back it has been real tough.

Thanks

Hunt success from 19 to 26% last year. Regs, G&F website and this site has info on where to hunt, success rates and deer distribution throughout the state. Why did you put in for a unit you know nothing about. Do some research before picking units, makes hunting easier.

No offense taken..

How is 23 hunting? I have been hunting 34 B the last few years and between drought and the fire a couple of years back it has been real tough.

Thanks

:rolleyes: If you liked hunting down there you might not like 23.... way rougher to hunt and a LOT less deer. Besides... all the best spots are all hunted out now. :unsure: :rolleyes: ;)

I shot a Whitetail there once, oh musta been 10-12 years ago. I haven't seen another one there since. EBB

Why did you put in for a unit you know nothing about. Do some research before picking units, makes hunting easier.

Don't know about Tim but some of us aren't lucky enough to get drawn for any of our first five choices, so we get stuck putting in for the leftover tags in units we know nothing about SO WE CAN GO HUNTING!! I don't see anything wrong with that!

Dave

Why did you put in for a unit you know nothing about. Do some research before picking units, makes hunting easier.

Don't know about Tim but some of us aren't lucky enough to get drawn for any of our first five choices, so we get stuck putting in for the leftover tags in units we know nothing about SO WE CAN GO HUNTING!! I don't see anything wrong with that!

Dave

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Dude!!! :unsure: :rolleyes: You don't draw unit 23 by accident.... or after 1st & 2nd Choice!!! :wacko: :rolleyes: ;) That would be like drawing a Dec. tag on 3rd choice..... :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You were not serious...... I hope.... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :lol: :P

No deer in that unit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Maybe a few-- And to think I used my first choice on that unit when I could of got a left over tag :lol: :lol: !!!!!!