COUESAZ

Arizona record bull

I need to find the info on the AZ record pope& young bull. If anyone can post a site or page to see this bull i would be greatful for the help. When i get this info i will post some photos of one we think will be a front runner to being the new AZ record bull. I have photos of this bull in the hunters hand right now. Taken on the opener.

I need to find the info on the AZ record pope& young bull. If anyone can post a site or page to see this bull i would be greatful for the help. When i get this info i will post some photos of one we think will be a front runner to being the new AZ record bull. I have photos of this bull in the hunters hand right now. Taken on the opener.

POST THE PICS NOW :angry:

We can find out later if it's a new record.

NOW <_< :D

Please :rolleyes:

They will also need a oficial score done on this bull if anyone is here in the valley. Pictures to come very shortly.

Shawn Patterson's bull was entered into Pope and Young this summer. Summer 2007 Newsletter sent to P & Y members...

It officially scores 412 1/8- taken from Coconino County in 2005.

Here is a picture and article on this bull.

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/hunting...Patterson_05-06

The second largest ARIZONA archery bull elk was taken by William Wright in 1992 and scores 404 0/8 - Coconino County. I have the 5th edition of Pope and Young in Hardback and PDF file.

AzP&Y Doug

Official score will have to wait for the drying period I believe.

Correct - 60 days- You can green score it but 60 day mandatory prior to entry..

AzP&Y

You are right about the drying period. I am just looking for some one to score it that has the lic to do so. I know Amanda does but i was looking for someone here in the Valley. . So this patterson bull put the adams bull out of the world record right.

So this patterson bull put the adams bull out of the world record right.

Yes, that is correct. Mr. Adam's bull scores 409 2/8 {6x7} - Rosebud county Montana-2000.

AzP&Y

ARIZONA GRIZ IS AN OFFICIAL POPE AND YOUNG SCORER YOU MAY SEND HIM A PM ?

OK here is one of the photos I am having a hard time getting them bigger for some reason. He made a 378 bull look tiny. They have him green scored by some very savy Elke hunters at 409 right now. If Lark looks close enough he will know the guy holding in this photo. I know a few more of you will know who he is.

post-171-1189991315.jpg

post-171-1189992664_thumb.jpg

post-171-1190099199_thumb.jpg

post-171-1190099219_thumb.jpg

post-171-1190099233_thumb.jpg

post-171-1190099260_thumb.jpg

Marvin Zieser is an official scorer of the P&Y--if you need his number PM me and i will get it for you. He lives in north Phoenix.