COUESAZ

Arizona record bull

OK bigger photo has been added. I will not give any info on this bull other than the score for now. Beleive me when i say you will be able to read about it in hunting magazines soon enough.

OK here is one of the photos I am having a hard time getting them bigger for some reason. He made a 378 bull look tiny. They have him green scored by some very savy Elke hunters at 409 right now. If Lark looks close enough he will know the guy holding in this photo. I know a few more of you will know who he is.

MFG, When did G-F start making their tags smaller :o

Mike

I recieved a phone call today of someone who had a friend who shot a 400+ bull and wanted it green scored. Green score means nothing officially or unofficially so I mentioned to the caller that I would be more than happy to measure it after 60 days if he would like.

This may be the same bull as he said he was going to call someone that scored for a friend of his a year ago i think.

That is an awsome bull and a big congrats to the hunter. I just returned from camp where Jim (Coosefan), his brother Matt and Shortpants are and I was wanting to give you guy's an update on thier hunt. Matt has been scouting all summer long and had some great bulls figured out but 2 day's before season a Bull that he has been after for 3 or 4 years showed up for the first time this year and he and his hunter have gotten close but with 18 to 20 cows it's hard but they are still trying. Another bull that they had seen in August a few times but haven't seen at all in September showed up 1 1/2 day's before the season and Jim decided he and his hunter would go for him. Well when Jim gets back he will tell you guys about it but he did a fantastic job yesterday of getting his hunter in close enough and even with 20 plus cows the hunter was able to arrow the bull. It was just before dark and you know how good Jim's pictures usually are but they take a long time for him to get everything just the way he wants them and it was 11:30 last night before he got back to camp. After we got it hung up, Jim and Shortpants scored the bull and I know it doesn't count for anything but they scored it at 412. The hunter is from Tucson and he is taking it to his taxi there. The Bull had been named Wrong Way in August by Matt and his friend but now it is the Roach bull for the hunter. Mr. Roach was great to have in camp and a good hunter to boot.

Jim

I cant wait to see those photos. I always look forward to the stories and the photos from the mullins camp.

Pops, I got a message on my phone this evening from Jimmy telling me the score and thought he was playing games with me again. Congrats on a great bull. David

Pops, I got a message on my phone this evening from Jimmy telling me the score and thought he was playing games with me again. Congrats on a great bull. David

I got the same message! thats awesome!

No he just did the calling for the guy that shot it. I have more photos with the hunter in them i just did not want to post them with out his permision. Jerry's son said to go ahead and post this photo to keep myself from getting linched from the forum members. HAHA.

My understanding is it is net, They scored him at camp. So they may be off just a bit one way or the other. Jerry is a very savy elk man so i am sure they are right on.

i found out more about it. the guys on the hunt are all outlaws and can't be trusted and are wanted in 9 states and 3 countries for a miriad of crimes. and they shot it behind the safeway in springerville. at night. in a pen. jerry did call it in. but it was like, "here buddy, come and get this sweet feed"............ :lol: oh yeah, and they are all horrible at math too. once they shot some bears that they scored at over 80 inches. ;) dang, that's a big bull. good job guys. and one more thing, i taught em everthing they know. except for that outlaw stuff. they learned that in reform school. Lark.