Sign in to follow this  
Lazy-H98

Spring Draw Results Pending

I wanted that Goulds tag bad. When I was gone to N. Dakota for allmost 5 years I only put in for points. Before that when I lived here I was the King of getting Merriams tags in the Spring. I got like 12 out of the last 13 years I put in here. I have a Eastern, A Rio , and hopefully a Goulds next Spring. Then only Florida with a few Buddies and We will all have the 5 species. I believe that is the North American Slam. If You have the 4, it is the Grand Slam....................BOB

Congratulations on the tag Bob and go get that Royal Slam!

• Like 1

My daughter drew both youth turkey and javelina, and I drew both turkey and javelina as well. Should be a busy spring.

Busy but a whole lot of fun!

• Like 1

I wanted that Goulds tag bad. When I was gone to N. Dakota for allmost 5 years I only put in for points. Before that when I lived here I was the King of getting Merriams tags in the Spring. I got like 12 out of the last 13 years I put in here. I have a Eastern, A Rio , and hopefully a Goulds next Spring. Then only Florida with a few Buddies and We will all have the 5 species. I believe that is the North American Slam. If You have the 4, it is the Grand Slam....................BOB

congrats on your Goulds tag BOB good luck getting your Royal Slam.

• Like 1

This may be old news to some, but if you have a G&F portal account, even though the applications still say pending in the status the hunt details (hunt number and tag number) are filled in if you click the more details link.

• Like 1