Sign in to follow this  
More D

When are draw results ready???

Does any one have a good date as to when the draw results will be out?

All I know is July some time. I also applied by computer, does that mean I will get results any quicker?

Only rifle hunters know what I mean when I say that June to July is the longest month of the year!

Great forum!!!!! :ph34r:

I think its July 11 or 12. Last year the computer application process was supposed to send you an automatic email when the draws took place letting you know what happened. Well it didnt work last year so lets hope it works this year...............Allen............

THE AZGFD WEBSITE IS SAYING THE RESULTS WILL BE OUT ON JULY 18TH

ANOTHER 5-6 DAYS!!!!!!!! :o

:)

I HOPE THEY ARE OUT IN 5 OR 6 DAYS, BUT IT IS LOOKING MORE LIKE 10 OR 11, AND THAT SEEMS LIKE TOO LONG, BUT I GUESS ITS NO LONGER THAN ANY OTHER YEAR, GOOD LUCK ON THE DRAWS

Guest Guest

I would go up into the dragoons on middle march road. Hit the high spots and glass the canyons.

Guest Guest

thank you--i live in kingman so i am used to glassing for deer in the cerbats and peacock mtns- the last time any of my family was down there was when my blood relatives the earps where there in the 1800's- this site rocksand if any of you ever need help for elk -muledeer- or any other animal please feel free to ask- coues are new to us- thanks again and good luck this year.

jim