Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Badlands Stealth Pack $59 Today Only!

I got my jacket today. It's Amazing! I wish I would have bought a spare for me and one for my wife. Definitely worth the money!!!!

The down jacket?

Yes

You guys in phx are gettin your goodies a day ahead me. That really burns my bottom.

Wife got her pack today, let her have a peak, now it's under the tree. Hopefully the jackets will be here tomorrow.

Just a fyi I just ordered a down jacket couple hours ago so code still works. Glad cuz page was down then my size was gone and today had difficult time getting it to finalize but finally did go thru and now waiting for my PUFFY jacket as Adam said earlier. :)

• Like 2

Just a fyi I just ordered a down jacket couple hours ago so code still works. Glad cuz page was down then my size was gone and today had difficult time getting it to finalize but finally did go thru and now waiting for my PUFFY jacket as Adam said earlier. :)

Nice! I didn't order the down jacket the other day. But after hearing yesterday from everyone who loved theirs, I went back and tried to order one. Unfortunately, the promo code wouldn't work. Looks to be working again this morning and I got one ordered.
  • Like 2

Nice! I didn't order the down jacket the other day. But after hearing yesterday from everyone who loved theirs, I went back and tried to order one. Unfortunately, the promo code wouldn't work. Looks to be working again this morning and I got one ordered.

I managed to rig my bank statements to have your name instead of Zebco as who I'm buying from so be prepared to deal with my wife! 😯

• Like 1