Does CHD have to much time on his hands  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Does CHD have to much time on his hands

• CHD is in Prison.
    • CHD has no girlfriend.
    • CHD copied every one of his post from someone else.
    • CHD is an anti-hunter
    • CHD has no life.
    • CHD loves his computer.
    • CHD should get out more.
    • Amanda should remove his posts.

Dan H, good funny stuff, partner! This forum is in dire need of more funny stuff. Glad you realized that.

Waaaay to many serious people on this forum. Also has too many thin-skinned, easily-offendable people. Heck, even grumpy 'ol .270 has a sense of humor. Did you look at the 'view count' on "Record Book Withdrawals"? 1700 views, looks to me like you all enjoyed that one a whole lot.

I always get a kick out of people like Ernesto who think they know you and your whole life history from a few posted messages. Lighten up Ernesto, this is only a simple discussion forum! You act as if it's your whole life! You can't judge somebody from this stuff!

I only came back here to sell my binos and post a few jokes to contribute. Then .270 got me into some good debates. But as I said earlier, I'm a short timer here.

Relax, lighten up, and enjoy life everyone. Good luck on future hunts.

CHD

Guest Ernesto C

I judge you? Please forgive me I apologize,there is a reason for everything,do you gave me a reason to judge you? think about it.

No.2, I don't know nothing but if you have that high concept of me..thank you very much.

You are correct this is a dicussion forum but there are rules and common sense too,can some body come in to my house and start disrespecting me just because?

we are a guest here.

My good friend Chris,waaaay to many serious people here?Who will not get serious after recieving some disrespect? Believe me I thank the Lord because he gave me a great sense of humor.

Once again if in the past I offended you or if I'm offending you now in any way;please forgive me,remember I DONT KNOW NOTHING.

Wish you the very best my friend and God bless you.Amen.

Ernesto C.

"The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good;and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil;for his mouth speaks from that which fill his hart". Luke 6-45

I haven't voted on this either, though it is kind of funny. I think most people on here don't know each other and are therefore anonymous aside from a name and e-mail address, most people just want to talk about hunting and more specifically Coues deer. Now along comes CHD, he had some great stories, but what I think is he loves to argue, he don't care what side he's on just as long as it ticks most people off, I think he picks his argument depending on the responses. He made a statement in this post that I think describes him more than anybody.

"I always get a kick out of people like Ernesto who think they know you and your whole life history from a few posted messages. Lighten up Ernesto, this is only a simple discussion forum! You act as if it's your whole life! You can't judge somebody from this stuff!"

You said that yet that is exactly what you are doing, I think for the most part you need to shut up, share something worthwhile, or bother somebody who cares, the jokes you posted were funny, but your attitude sucks.

Good luck and good hunting

Az4life, I just clicked in the link you added and I about fell out of my chair laughing. Good one man. Too funny!!! Where in the crap would you ever get a picture like that? Wait.... maybe I don't wanna know. Did any of you happen to notice the grabberpickerupper deal on the shelf above him cause the poor guy can't bend over to get stuff? That poor chair!!

This is the first time reading this topic and I'm not sure what some of you are fired up about but I just had to respond about that link. Freakin hilarious, but not to offend CHD since I haven't read any of what some of you may be talking about and I don't know the man. I don't even want to get involved, I've seen this kind of stuff on other sites and I don't even go to those sites any more because of it.

See you guys,

Josh

Edited by Josh Epperson

Josh

I picked that up off of another group that had a CHD of their own. Guy was dogging the site and someone put that out there for all to see.

I was the same as you, Laughed so hard I teared up. I Kept Chuckling about it all evening. My wife wondered what was so funny and I showed her. She yelled GROSS, and compared him to my brother in law who we call Jabba. (if you like star wars you know who we mean). (NOT the same brother in law I PM'd you about) I was really Just trying to keep a smile on everyone's face instead of worrying about CHD. That photo seemed to fit the impression me made.

By the way, did you get the PM question I sent?

az4life, hey I just checked my inbox and I don't have anything in there. Email me if you want.

antlerboy@commspeed.net

Josh

az4life, please explain how I am, "dogging the site" and the other site had "a CHD of their own"??? I haven't attacked you here. Your joke was funny,and I laughed hard, but your crap ain't. Please explain. I could post a long string of pics of trophy animals of various species taken by me alone on public land all over the west for the last 30 years AND I AM VERY WILLING TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE AND TIPS WITH YOUNGER HUNTERS ON THIS FORUM! The intelligent old-timers on this forum know this. Can you do the same??? You're "trying to keep a smile on everyone's face" in spite of me? The 'Record Book Withdrawals' thread has almost 2000 hits, many more than anything you've ever posted. Last time I checked, Amanda was in this for business, and she is selling hits to advertisers. This means $$$$ to support this forum.

KGAINES, just how does my attitude suck??? Please explain. I haven't attacked you here. I don't recall you ever adding any 'real stuff' to this forum, in spite of you being here a long time. Where's your real, useful info?

Diamondbackaz, "debate is fine, but it needs to be civil and respectful"??? Lark was first at posting incorrect facts and name-calling and insults trying to discredit me, but you said nothing. Now you are chastising me for responding to him in the same manner. Please explain!

As I recall, many months ago, I tried numerous times to get in-depth discussions going about the habits and behaviors of mature Coues deer bucks that would lead us all to trophy bucks. Few responded, and you three never did, since you had nothing worthwhile to contribute. I also gave up everything that I had that applied here as far as gear, good units, and general deer knowledge along with some very specific trophy muley tips and tidbits. I even tried to recruit some super duper Coues deer hunters here, but they wouldn't participate because of shallow people and shallower topics......................and people who wouldn't clue in and appreciate the real stuff................ but wouldn't hesitate to judge somebody else.

I once donated some $$$ to Amanda for having the guts and intelligence to create a super duper website for the magnificent Coues deer and to share her useful knowledge about these wonderful deer. Have any of you done the same??? I will drop dead if you have! Amanda's website is FANTASTIC, but this forum isn't.

Long story short, az4life+KGAINES+Diamondbackaz, put up or shut up. Your shallow, useless, holier-than-thou posts are of no benefit to serious or beginner deer hunters.

If you all want to get serious, I will gladly contribute further here. If this is just a chit-chat forum with shallow crap, then just say so, and quit flaming me for describing it as such.

CHD

Chris,

Why don't you share some of those pics with us?

I dig seeing big mulies and elk and other stuff. We don't need to see the long strings, just post a few of the critters you're the most proud of.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

I allways like to see pics to, so lets see them. Also thanks in advance.

Awright Rembrandt and .25-06. I think I prolly can accomodate your request, as soon as I figure out how to post jpegs (never done it before). Plus, I will need to get some photos scanned in. I am warning you now that I am no expert photographer.

Also, I'm after a big 'ol muley in the Utah Bookcliffs Saturday thru 11/7, and may not be able to post pics until after then.

Edited by CHD

;) CHD, I am in no hurry, after all I have a late Oct. unit 33 coues tag to fill and I am leaving in the morning and this is the last time I get to visit this site for 5 days. Hopefully when I get back I will have one to post as well. Edited by 25-06