Sign in to follow this  
Rumhunter84

What to do ?????

I glass with a few guys who only carry 15's. we are constantly getting out my spotter to double check game that even in 15's you can't get enough detail to judge. Since you can afford a nice set binos and a spotter I recommend 12's and a 65mm spotter. I went through the whole 95mm or 80mm or 65mm. Basically came down to weight. Spot the game with your binos, then get the spotter out to check details, points..... the larger objective spotter is not as beneficial if you aren't actually spotting game with it so the weight savings of the 65mm is worth it. The 95mm stx is unbelievable but unless you are a road hunter or a linebacker the weight probably isn't worth it in my opinion. It really boils down to what kind of hunting you do. My friends in WY swear by the the large objective angled spotters but that's cause they hunt mule deer and antelope from their trucks. They came down coues hunting this December and the big spotters stayed in the truck after the 2nd day. You may consider the 65mm stx.

What do you think of the ATS/ 65mm spotter ? I really like the STX/65mm

I think it's great but if you have the extra money you might get the stx.

I just got back from cabelas ..... I was looking at the CABELAS EURO 12x50 binos omg thats and impressive piece of glass for 1400.00 bucks

I don't know if he beats swros butt to save just shy of 2k damm

Watch eBay, I bought mine for $800

Definitely not better than swaro but I sat side by side comparing them several times before I decided to sell the swaros.

I just got back from cabelas ..... I was looking at the CABELAS EURO 12x50 binos omg thats and impressive piece of glass for 1400.00 bucks

I don't know if he beats swros butt to save just shy of 2k damm

I would get the 12's and buy a really good spotter!

I would get the 12's and buy a really good spotter!

What 12s cabelas euro ?