AZ RANGER

WTB 20 gauge 870 for my son

My 11 year old son has saved up some money and wants to buy a 20 gauge. We went to sportsmans tonight and he likes the 870. If someone has one ithey want to sell let me know.

Right now he only has about $250 but I can help him a little of needed.

Thanks Scott.

As turkey season draws closer, I tend to see these come on sale a lot. If you aren't in a rush, you can probably get one new for close to that price range.

I asked him, he says he wants to try to find a Remington first. thanks for the offer though.

I have a nice Winchester 20 gauge Featherweight mod. choke tube 2 3/4" - 3" if you are interested.

Watch out on the 870 express, the newer ones with the laminated or synthetic stocks. I bought one with the 2 3/4 and 3 inch chamber and the stupid thing fails to eject about half the time. I tried polishing the chamber and action and I can't say that it helped much. Went through all the youtube fixes. Remington knows about the problems and will fix it free but I wish I had put that money towards a good used 870 about 30 years old.

• Like 1

Well PM won't work. Keeps giving me an error.

I've got one in perfect condition. Let's talk. Will come with 2 butt stocks for fitting any size. Mod choke Plus turkey choke & sight. It's a turkey & dove slayer for sure.

My boys used it until they upgraded to Benelli M2. I would love another boy to enjoy it. Just have to promise to post pictures on CWT.

Shane

633-866-2262

• Like 2

I have Remington Express Magnum 20 gauge. He can have it for $300.00.

I have Remington Express Magnum 20 gauge. He can have it for $300.00.

Thanks I'll be in touch.

Thanks everyone for the responses. Shane has offered a great deal on a shotgun to my son. We still have to work out the meet up details but it looks like my search is over. Thanks.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the responses. Shane has offered a great deal on a shotgun to my son. We still have to work out the meet up details but it looks like my search is over. Thanks.

I bet it will be ending many more birds flights. ;)

Shane it was nice meeting you today, and a big thanks for going so far out of your way to meet me. Rusten is beyond happy with it.

Thanks again.

post-363-0-87204900-1485826502_thumb.jpg

• Like 2