azyoung

Bear hunting ethics

I agree that is a terible waste.

I was Proud enough of my Bear to pack the whole thing out.

Mike

post-1778-1192121207.jpg

Best reply I have seen yet.

best part of that is that you couldnt eeerrr i mean didnt pack that big ole boar out!

Watch it Kitty Boy <_<

Opps, did I say that :o

I mean Lion Killer :blink:

How many lions you killed?

heck, you couldnt have even made the hike to get to the lion!

Watch it Kitty Boy <_<

Opps, did I say that :o

I mean Lion Killer :blink:

How many lions you killed?

heck, you couldnt have even made the hike to get to the lion!

Somewhere around 2 dozen :rolleyes:

Oh, was you talking about while I was awake :unsure:

I was going to avoid posting about BEAR HUNTING ETHICS but it has gotten to the point I have to add my two cents. This started as a post about wasting game meat which is wrong! to many posts about do it my way or don't do it, to lion hunting, deer hunting, elk hunting, hunting with hounds and more. I myself would much rather eat a bear in the 100-200 pound range than one that’s a big old 300-400 pound bear. If your a trophy hunter then by all means wait until you find the animal you would be proud of, if your a meat hunter then by all means shoot what is the best to eat to you and be proud! But then again the was started as post about wasting game meat. So this guy or guys were not meat hunters, they only wanted the hide so in some ways you could say they were trophy hunters ( but to me they were not even hunters). I have seen so many fights in clubs and on lists about do it my way or it's the wrong way. I am glad you turned them in, I hope they get caught!!! Maybe calling the taxidermists to see if they have taken in a small bear like that would also help the Game and Fish. It shouldn't be hard to find a small bear like that. If I stepped on anyone toes I am sorry!

AzTrapper