Sign in to follow this  
PelaPapas

Did anybody lose a dog out in 36c/Three points area?

I went out this past weekend for the HAM hunt and found a dog (sadly, not alive). Looks like coyotes got to it. It was a brown/white color (possibly a Brittany?) and had a teal or blue colored collar on. I wanted to see if anyone had possibly lost their dog and never found it...

Howd you do on the hunt? Was supposed to be there but the trip got scrapped. Tried to go solo Sunday morning but my huntin rig left me sit in Tucson. Had to wait for a ride from SV then come get it towed the next day. I'm hopin to head back out there at least for a day or two yet before the hunt ends

• Like 1

Howd you do on the hunt? Was supposed to be there but the trip got scrapped. Tried to go solo Sunday morning but my huntin rig left me sit in Tucson. Had to wait for a ride from SV then come get it towed the next day. I'm hopin to head back out there at least for a day or two yet before the hunt ends

Dang thats a bummer!

I went out both Saturday and Sunday with my brother in-law who also had a tag. All we seen all weekend long was deer. Actually too many deer now that I think about it haha. Some great looking bucks too. We did not see one pig. We talked to a few other others who were out there since Friday and had similar results. If my schedule works out for this weekend I may be heading out there with my 4 year old son to see if I can get it done! All depends on my daughters softball schedule.

Dang thats a bummer!

I went out both Saturday and Sunday with my brother in-law who also had a tag. All we seen all weekend long was deer. Actually too many deer now that I think about it haha. Some great looking bucks too. We did not see one pig. We talked to a few other others who were out there since Friday and had similar results. If my schedule works out for this weekend I may be heading out there with my 4 year old son to see if I can get it done! All depends on my daughters softball schedule.

Pigs know when it is deer season and deer know when it is pig season.......at least for me.......good luck out there.....

• Like 1

Pigs know when it is deer season and deer know when it is pig season.......at least for me.......good luck out there.....

Haha no kidding! Its like that for me most of the time!

Years ago I used to spend a lot of time in 36C. Back then there was lots of stray/wild dogs. All different colors and sizes.

Dang thats a bummer!

Yup it's amazing how many deer you see when looking for pigs.

• Like 1

Years ago I used to spend a lot of time in 36C. Back then there was lots of stray/wild dogs. All different colors and sizes.

I was thinking the same thing but this one had a collar on, so I thought it could've been someone's out there that got lost.

Dang thats a bummer!

Yup it's amazing how many deer you see when looking for pigs.

Which makes me wonder why I don't look for pigs during deer season :blink:

• Like 1