2 NEW unfired hunting rifles ***PRICE DROP

I've got two great hunting rifles that are brand new and unfired up for sale. I planned to set them up for hunting, but they ended up sitting in the safe instead. I purchased these both new, first up:

Tikka T3 lite stainless, chambered in .270 Win. 22 7/16" barrel, Factory 2-4lb adjustable trigger, 3 round removable magazine.......$650......$600

Browning X-bolt Stalker Long Range Hunter, chambered in 6.5 creedmoor. Has 26" threaded barrel with factory muzzle break. Feather trigger is adjustable from 3-5lbs.....$850....$800

If your interested please text me 623-432-4182

Thank you

That browning is a sweet rifle. If you posted this up a month ago, it would be sold. They are supposed to be amazingly accurate. I was torn between that and a .264 win mag. settled on the latter.

• Like 1

That browning is a sweet rifle. If you posted this up a month ago, it would be sold. They are supposed to be amazingly accurate. I was torn between that and a .264 win mag. settled on the latter.

Yeah that was why I picked it up, but I never got around to setting it up. Will make somebody really happy!

Man if I didn't order me a pair of swaro hd's today i'd take it, differently cheaper.

• Like 1

Man if I didn't order me a pair of swaro hd's today i'd take it, differently cheaper.

Lol I hear you man, one thing at a time

• Like 1

Lol I hear you man, one thing at a time

• Like 1