Sign in to follow this  
mattnduke

LTB Kids quad

Looking to buy kids quad, riders are 6 and 9. The plan is for my 3 year to inherit it. Open to two quads if the price is right. Also looking for kids riding gear, mainly need helmet. Please let me known details of what you have. Located in Scottsdale, but willing to drive within reason.

At that age I'd be inclined to try some of those cheap chinese ones they sell up your way. Their all over craigslist. I hear they're decent if you go over all the nuts and bolts with lock tite. I was even thinking about trying the 250 for myself strictly for hunting.

Yup. I went and looked at the place that sells them up there. Seemed reasonable for what they wanted for them and they seem pretty easy to work. Super easy to get parts for them.

I don't know how much you are looking to spend. But I got my daughter's a side by side. It's a beats cazador 180 and it has been great. It's a twin to the razor 170 and can do up to 45mph. I have theirs governed down to 18-20 right now... I got it shipped 90℅ assembled to my door with all the upgrades for 2900 I think it was

What are you looking to spend? I have a 1994 automatic Polaris I would sell. Im located in Scottsdale. Doesnt even have 2000 miles on it and still has original tires.