azcouesandelk

October in the 36's

Sounds like everyone had a great time! Sorry we didnt make but it we had alot of deer on the ground that day and we were all tired out. Got to meet younghunter and his dad when they stopped by our camp, that was cool. Even ran into Azyoung while in Arivaca at the store. If im not mistaken I think younghunter and his dad were on the same hill me and my friends son killed our deer opening morning.

I figured you guys were busy with deer. You guys knew right where to be. We were thinking about being on that knob opening morning but you guys in there Thursday night and we didnt want to pressure anybody. Congratulations on all of your success

Thanks bro, you got yourself a nice buck this year! I have hunted off that same spot for the last 7 years. If you promise to keep it a secret I will let you in on another good spot I hunt down there.... ;)

Thanks bro, you got yourself a nice buck this year! I have hunted off that same spot for the last 7 years. If you promise to keep it a secret I will let you in on another good spot I hunt down there.... ;)

If your handing out spots I will take it :P I won't tell anybody about that spot I know that there were some huge deer to the north of you there the 2 weeks leading up to the hunt!

If your handing out spots I will take it :P I won't tell anybody about that spot I know that there were some huge deer to the north of you there the 2 weeks leading up to the hunt!

lets plan another potluck this year.