azcouesandelk

October in the 36's

Alright guys I now have some details.

Where: Universal Ranch RV Park (will post a map to it later tonight)

When: Saturday October 27th

Time: 7:30 P.M. to 10ish

We will do a potluck and I am bringing chili so if evrybody who is planning on attending please bring a side of some sort and please bring all your own drinks. If anybody has any questions just send me a PM and I will give you my cell # so we can figure everything out.

Looking forward to meeting all you guys.

Also if everybody can bring there own bowls, plates and utensils that would be a great help. Also just to remind everybody again please bring your own drinks.

I should have enough chili for 20+ people so we just need some side dishes.

Alright here are the directions. It is about 1.75 miles to the east of Arivaca and about a mile south off of the Universal Ranch Road. We have our trailer in the park and I will have a big banner saying COUESWHITETAIL.COM There is also a small resteraunt there now but we should have plenty of food if we get some side dishes or some other small main dishes of some kind.

untitled-1.jpg

Just making sure everybody is still planning on attending. I am cooking the chili as I am typing this and I hope its enough. So come one and all to the gettogether in Arivaca and bring all the racks from all the successful hunters there will be. If you are planning on attending I cannot stress enough that we need some side dishes and to please bring your own, plates, bowls, utensils and beverages.

Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Just making sure everybody is still planning on attending. I am cooking the chili as I am typing this and I hope its enough. So come one and all to the gettogether in Arivaca and bring all the racks from all the successful hunters there will be. If you are planning on attending I cannot stress enough that we need some side dishes and to please bring your own, plates, bowls, utensils and beverages.

Looking forward to meeting everybody.

How could anyone pass up home made chili, I know I am still planning on being there! I will bring a side dish for sure. Maybe go do some calling during the day on my way down and fix some of my famous coyote pie while everyone is eating. I am also looking forward to meeting everyone

AzTrapper

Christian, don’t know if I will make dinner but will try to swing by and say hello.

Thanks for putting this together!

Leaving flag tomorrow. I will be in a silver 3/4 ton dodge quad cab. Not sure on my camp - haven’t hunted 36A in years and never had the early hunt. Good luck everyone!!!!!

azyoung

Christian, don’t know if I will make dinner but will try to swing by and say hello.

Thanks for putting this together!

Leaving flag tomorrow. I will be in a silver 3/4 ton dodge quad cab. Not sure on my camp - haven’t hunted 36A in years and never had the early hunt. Good luck everyone!!!!!

azyoung

Sounds good there should be plenty of chili and other stuff so bring some plates and bowls and enjoy yourself.

Alright guys I am heading out tomorow midday and am looking forward to meeting everybody. I am bringing the chili and some banquet tables. If everybody can bring there own chairs, utensils, bowls and bring a side it will be perfect. I also weighed the chili and we have over 25 pounds so bring your appetite!!!

Alright guys I am heading out tomorow midday and am looking forward to meeting everybody. I am bringing the chili and some banquet tables. If everybody can bring there own chairs, utensils, bowls and bring a side it will be perfect. I also weighed the chili and we have over 25 pounds so bring your appetite!!!

good luck gypsy

So how did it go on Saturday night? With all of that chili you cooked, I hope you didn't get stood-up Christian!!!

Of course being the SPACE that I am, I showed-up at Christian's camp on Friday evening asking where the party was. After he reminded me that I was 24hrs early, I spent a couple of hours visiting with him and his father. I was looking forward to meeting a couple of more folks, but I guess I'll have to get my calendar strait next year.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for your hospitality on Friday Christian. I hope you all had a good time sharing stories on Saturday night.

S.

:)

We had a decent turnout for the get together this year. All in all we had around 12 people show up and hang out talking about the hunts so far, scouting trips and other misc. things. Saw some familiar faces and met some new ones. Thanks for showing up everybody hopefully we can do it again next year.

Christian, thanks to you and your Dad for putting that on. The chili was excellent and the home made salsa was fantastic and the company was fantastic as well. thank you both for your hospitality.

Jim

P.S. Congratulations also, I tried to text you back but I don't think it worked

Had a good time! It was good to meet some new faces! We had a good visit. Glad we could make it and thanks for putting it on! We went on to fill 7 out of 9 tags thanks to the strenth we gained from that awesome chili!!!! ;)

Lance

Sounds like everyone had a great time! Sorry we didnt make but it we had alot of deer on the ground that day and we were all tired out. Got to meet younghunter and his dad when they stopped by our camp, that was cool. Even ran into Azyoung while in Arivaca at the store. If im not mistaken I think younghunter and his dad were on the same hill me and my friends son killed our deer opening morning.