Sign in to follow this  
azbcat25

1 tag 2 withdrawals of $135

To my surprise today I just got on the portal to check my Bonus points since I didn't have any credit card hits, and when I looked at draw results it said I was drawn for a early bull tag(my first choice). So I went back to my credit card account to confirm no charges and I went all the way back to the original $13 application charge. I also called my bank and to have them check too. No charges! So I called game and fish to confirm the portal was right. The lady in the draw department told me that they had some problems with the system and some cards have still not been charged. In the meantime I printed the portal page that shows I drew a tag just in case.

Seriously? Why does this kind of stuff never happen to me? Congrats though. Pretty good surprise.

ELDIABLO you are a funny man!!! She is now 21 . First call to region 3 and they said to check portal for mistakes. (There are none) if no errors call 3000 # First call 26 minute wait, can't do that til after work.

Did you enter her ss number and her sportsmans id in both fields? Even if they are the same you have to have both in there.

Hmmmm

To my surprise today I just got on the portal to check my Bonus points since I didn't have any credit card hits, and when I looked at draw results it said I was drawn for a early bull tag(my first choice). So I went back to my credit card account to confirm no charges and I went all the way back to the original $13 application charge. I also called my bank and to have them check too. No charges! So I called game and fish to confirm the portal was right. The lady in the draw department told me that they had some problems with the system and some cards have still not been charged. In the meantime I printed the portal page that shows I drew a tag just in case.

Also what happens when someone sees they got a tag and then they go to charge their card later and it doesn't work? Gonna be some angry people if the tag gets taken away.
  • Like 1