Sign in to follow this  

here's another topic that folks should watch

DesertBull they are already all over it, they got it hung up at the San Pedro cuz it's gonna harm the environment.........................but all the garbage left behind by the IA's don't hurt noth'n.

I saw that cat in the zoo a few years back....somebody turned him loose down south, and now look what is happening.

Don't worry about the trash, it will just wash down the wash and won't harm a thing.....pretty upside down out there.

I hope they didn't spend a whole lot of money figuring out that those cats are "communicating" with each other by pissing on their territory........

They dont appear to attack livestock, but a fund is in place to reimburse ranchers whose livestock are attacked. Huh?

Key to that story is jaguars shot and killed in Mexico, at least there is something that they do better than we do.

now see yall are lookin at the issue wrong, its not a predator whoms population will explode such as mexican wolves and its making its own way back. great. i doubt four to five dominant cats running the border are gonna do much to cattle or deer that lions dont. and as a plus side.....who says the cats cant maybe thin out the border situation a bit??? ;) or at least another reason not to cross. personally id love to get a cam pic of one of these buggers.