Sign in to follow this  
kazpilot25

Zamberlan 960 Guide GTX RR Boots - Size 44.5/10 - Brand NEW

I got these boots and they're a half a size too small. They're brand new with tags and everything. The return process is kind of a pain so I figured I'd just try to sell them here first. They're $350 boots so you're getting a smoking deal. I typically wear a size 11, but they're just a hair too small so I ordered the next size up of the exact same boot. These fit like a 10.5 even though the box says 44.5/10.

post-5901-0-61565400-1498492755.jpg

Here's the link to the specs: http://www.zamberlanusa.com/catalog/index.php?lang=en&pg=prod&idprod=210&idcat=17

$220 OBO

• Like 1

I have the same boot in size 13 and love em they are the only boot i can hike around in all day while hunting and not realize i,m still wearing when i get to camp

I have these also and previously owned two pairs of Kenetreks- I would take these any day!

I have these also and previously owned two pairs of Kenetreks- I would take these any day!

Sending them back to Zamberlan tomorrow unless someone here wants a smoking deal on some sweet boots.

Ok I forgot to send them back in time. Someone needs these with hunting season coming up. $230 OBO.