Sign in to follow this  
Lv2hnt

Hunts for Heroes at Get Outdoors Expo this weekend!

A heads-up about this weekend's INDOORS & AIR-CONDITIONED "Get Outdoors Expo" at West World in Scottsdale. NOTE: Free admission for vets and 1st responders! More info at: http://www.azgetoutdoors.com/

I'll be manning a Hunts for Heroes booth both Saturday and Sunday. We'll be sporting our brand new logoed Hunts for Heroes pop-up canopy (it's a knock-out!) and we'll have a full skull reproduction of the desert sheep taken on last December's donated tag (the one CWT members made happen!). Plus we'll have a camo TrackChair we'll be using in the woods this year for those vets who are more severely mobility challenged --- VERY cool!!!

Would love to have former H4H vets and volunteers (former and new) join me in the booth to help meet 'n greet the public! Hours are Sat: 10-4, Sunday: 11-3. One-on-one face-to-face interaction makes it real ... call me if your calendar is free to come help spread the word! (480)760-3868.

I can possibly help out. I'll give you a call later today.

• Like 1

Hey Tom!

Thanks for posting this! I'm going to try to go to the expo on Saturday. I'll definitely stop in and visit if I make it there!

I have a TOTALLY unrelated question though regarding tickets. Do I understand the website correctly, that tickets must be purchased in advance, or can I purchase at the door??

Thanks!

S.

Stanley:

I think the ticket price posted is discounted for advance sales. I would think you'd be able to buy a walk-up ticket, but probably at a higher price (of which I don't have a clue) ...

• Like 1

Also, kids 12 and under get in free.

Try using promocode "AzGO2017" for 50% off tickets ...

Also, kids 12 and under get in free.

Try using promocode "AzGO2017" for 50% off tickets ...

With promocode.

• Total Convenience Fee for 1 Ticket:$1.50
  • Price for 1 Ticket:$5.50
  • Per order Charge:$3.50
  • Current Amount Due:$9.00
Total does not include shipping & Order Processing fees.