Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Guys in Sierra Vista

Anyone have any Vultures or Viper HD's I could look through before I do something I regret? Wanna compare to my Kaibabs before I downgrade. Thanks. Shoot me a pm.

I have Viper HDs 10x42 in east Tucson. Will be in SV in a couple weeks for the Hunter Ed field day...

Reading it again you probably want 15s though. I have non-HD 15x50 but no comparison to the HDs or kaibabs.

I just bought a pair of the vulture hd from abother member here. They are quality optics!!! My uncle has a pair and they are crystal clear.

Thanks guys. Rogeti and Elkhunter maybe we could all three get together one evening this week and bring everything we to do some side by side comparisons.

I have a pair of luepold 10/17x42's switch powers, a pair of kaibabs, 10 power diamondbacks and an older 80mm luepold sequoia spotting scope that I would love to put next to some other glass.

BigOrange, I'd probably still be interested in looking through your glass as well. When is your field day?

Thanks guys. Rogeti and Elkhunter maybe we could all three get together one evening this week and bring everything we to do some side by side comparisons.

I have a pair of luepold 10/17x42's switch powers, a pair of kaibabs, 10 power diamondbacks and an older 80mm luepold sequoia spotting scope that I would love to put next to some other glass.

BigOrange, I'd probably still be interested in looking through your glass as well. When is your field day?

9/3 in the afternoon. I can bring viper hd and diamondback both in 10x42 and viper non-hd 15x50.