Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

UTV Storage in the Heber/Overguard Area?

I'll be making quite a few trips up to the Heber/Overguard area over the next few months for scouting and hunts. I got to thinking that rather than hauling my Ranger Crew back and forth from the valley multiple times, it might be a lot easier to take it up and find a place in the area to store it and the trailer until the season is over. I am not sure if I will save much once you figure gas savings vs storage cost, it may cost more to store. But it would make it a lot easier to not have to load and unload the Ranger, trailer, etc. every trip, not to mention everything that goes along with towing a trailer back and forth.

Anyone done anything like this before and or know of any good places? Is it worth the storage costs? Also, I highly prefer to keep it stored indoors out of the weather.

Thanks

Living in Heber I don't know of any places it will be able to be stored inside. No storage units big enough to fit a trailer with a ranger. There is a place called rim country services (928-978-1960) next to national bank that lets you store stuff that's pretty secure. No idea on pricing though. You could cover the ranger with a tarp or utv cover I suppose. You could store it out at my parents 7 miles out of Heber towards black canyon lake but once again won't be covered and you'll have to drive out to get it every time.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the offers. I really hate to put you and your families out by having my stuff stashed in your yards for a few months. I'm going to look into it a bit more and may get back with you.