Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Game processors near Payson?

There used to be quite a few, there was a Alvarez and a guy in mesa del, I was told its really hard to for a little shop to survive do to USDA regs and fees, i'll check tomorrow. also try trades and sales T 4742427 between noon to one, you'll have to talk on the radio to ask but these Payson people no lots of secrets. give it a try or I can for you. let me no

Miller's in Forrest Lakes or Happy Jack have a trailer, a bit of a drive from Payson, but Millers has ALWAYS treated me right and top quality work. I can't say enough good things.

• Like 2

Miller's in Forrest Lakes or Happy Jack have a trailer, a bit of a drive from Payson, but Millers has ALWAYS treated me right and top quality work. I can't say enough good things.

Yes and they're donating their processing services free to vets in the Hunts for Heroes program which this tag falls under.

Wildwood thanks for the help.

• Like 1

Cant remember his name but the guy who lets you hang meat in his locker in Young will butcher for you. If I remember correctly he has a sign on the left hand side a little before or after the turnoff for the airport as you are coming into town.

That's Dave