CouesWhitetail

CouesWhitetail.com seat cushion?

Check this stadium seat out. Might be good cushion for glassing. It's got 1.5 inches of foam, but it's covered in vinyl rather than canvas, so might puncture on sharp rocks. Anyone ever use these kinds of stadium cushions for glassing?

http://www.customink.com/designs/cushion1/...p;cm_ite=design

The design is by Rembrant and is of Josh's buck from this year when it was in velvet. LOVE that design!

I think the hunter orange is good so you don't leave it behind.

Would you guys buy this? I have to order 50 of them if I get any at all.....That's a lot of inventory to carry!

Amanda

i dont necessarily love the blaze orange, but pretty slick indeed

I like it for 2 reasons:

1, It's my biggin! and 2, It's GRONG orange baby!!!

Not diggin the vinyl though, all the sharp rocks we've all sat on would definitely tear it up to easy. I'm likin the thought process though Amanda!!

Yes, I agree about the flaw in being vinyl, but I think if I went to canvas it would have to be embroidered rather than screenprinted and the cost would go way up. Ugh..... I was thinking that duct tape would fix the holes in the vinyl and keep new ones from forming!

Gotta love GRONG orange! :)

Amanda

Interesting idea, but I doubt I could find someone to make it that way (vinyl and canvas). I will keep looking into it. I just love that design and the whole story that goes with Josh's buck!

Amanda

Interesting idea, but I doubt I could find someone to make it that way (vinyl and canvas). I will keep looking into it. I just love that design and the whole story that goes with Josh's buck!

Amanda

Can you say :unsure:

120 quart cooler with Grongs Buck pasted all over it :o

120 Beers in and a 120" Buck out :P

Just a thought Amanda :blink:

Sorry :P

mike

Amanda, as nuts as we are all about this site, I think if that was made out of all canvas, and was at a reasonable price, many of us would use them in the field. I would be willing to bet you would sell more canvas ones at a higher price, than the vinyl at a cheaper price.

just my .02

I like the idea too Amanda!

What about putting it on an inflatable seat cushion. I have one that is heavy duty and rolls up tight for packing easy. Add air and it can be as soft or firm as you need it for the terrain. Also use the kneeling pads for gardening as they are durable foam and have no outer cover needed.