Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

AZ GUNS ETC discount

Hi All,

When we announced the Coues buck contest and prizes, I mentioned that Ron Sega of AZ Guns Etc in Chandler was making a donation to the contest (Leupold rifle scope and range finder). In addition to that, he was offering all CouesWhitetail.com members a 12% discount on all accessories as well as $25 off any guns purchased at his store.

Has anyone taking a trip to his store? What did you think? Did you get anything?

I would really like to see some members benefitting from this offer and also to see Ron get some business after making such a generous donation to the contest.

Ron provides some great service with customizing guns as well as just about anything you need for your guns. Ron has been in business for 20 years in Chandler, AZ (near Alma School and Warner). Go visit his store and see what he can do for you!

give him a call, he is easy to talk to. 480-963-4311

Or visit his website:

http://www.azgunsetc.net/home_.html

I think he must have more stuff in his store than is listed on his website, so if you don't see what you want online, give him a call and see if he has it in stock or can get it for you.

Amanda

Hey Amanda,

Yes, I broke down and bought a rifle from Ron. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I had mentioned to him that I saw his donations through CWT. He brought me over to the scope and range finder to show me first hand what is at stake for the contest ;)

I'm not sure if he was the cheapest in the valley, but the rifle I bought had a sale tag and he then took another $25.00 off that price. He also has MANY MANY rifles and tons of accessories in addition to a professional gunsmith on-site.

I opted for the Tikka T3-lite (synthetic) in the 30/06 caliber. Almost bought the .270 but feel really good about the choice. I put a Leupold scope put on it and they lazer bore sited the rifle at no additional cost.

Going with Red Rabbits' recommendation for shells and I'll tell you how it shoots this Saturday :P

I don't have a coues tag, but I know where a couple of LIONS could be in trouble :ph34r:

AzP&Y

They are right down from my workplace. I've done business with them in the past when they were in their other location (same strip mall) Now they have a freestanding store. They have that small gun shop feel that we don't get much of anymore with all the big boys in town.

I have sent a couple rifles to their gunsmithing shop there and they did good work at reasonable prices. I was in their store a few weeks ago and they had some nice custom jobs i drooled over. I will definitely consider them more now that I know of their donation to CW.

I just recomended Guns Etc to a friend today. He just fell on his November coues hunt and busted his rifle stock and was looking for a good shop to get it replaced.

I don't live in the valley anymore, but I've bought one gun from them and had several trigger jobs done with there gunsmith. I always got first rate service over there and if I lived closer they'd probably be getting more of my money!

Thanks guys for letting me know. It's great to hear we are sending Ron some business and he is providing a high quality service. Keep posting in this thread if you have been to Ron's shop.

Amanda