Sign in to follow this  
300RUM

How to annoy a liberal

With the unfortunate event that occurred In Las Vegas you are very likely to encounter liberals running their mouths about banning gun ownership. Don't engage them in a debate on the second amendment, it is what they expect. Instead tell them you feel they should not have a right to make the statements they just did. They will likely go on a rant about their first amendment right to do so. Point out that their free speech seeks to infringe on the constitutional rights of others and is actually attacking the constitution itself. It is therefore dangerous and needs to be censored, possibly even treated as a criminal act. Keep at it as straight faced and serious as you can. I have been doing this for a number of years and have gotten much amusement from taking this approach. It gets some of them really upset that you should be so unreasonable. Imagine that.

• Like 7

Guest oneshot

Good tactics 300RUM... Might have to try this over the weekend...

I have to attend Sisters wedding this saturday, on their ranch, I'm about positive I'll be the only Hunter there, CWT.com sticker and "other' window lettering on my FJ will be sure to raise some eyebrows... Should prob get there early so I can park up front...hahaha

Good tactics 300RUM... Might have to try this over the weekend...

I have to attend Sisters wedding this saturday, on their ranch, I'm about positive I'll be the only Hunter there, CWT.com sticker and "other' window lettering on my FJ will be sure to raise some eyebrows... Should prob get there early so I can park up front...hahaha

reccomend a make america great again hat be added to your wardrobe

• Like 1

Guest oneshot

Annoying Liberals has become an enjoyable hobby for me.

Thanks for the heads-up on kgun9/Tucson news now fb pages SnapShot, have had a fun time with the libs there, Dal, Jim etc hahaha...

Annoying Liberals has become an enjoyable hobby for me.

Thanks for the heads-up on kgun9/Tucson news now fb pages SnapShot, have had a fun time with the libs there, Dal, Jim etc hahaha...
Those guys blocked me. They couldn't handle what I was dishing out. I would take great pleasure in slapping Dal upside his brainless head. That dude hates Trump, and conservatives.