Sign in to follow this  
300 wsm

ASU vs UofA

Also, if I recall correctly the streak ASU is on does not compare to the 1982 or so streak that U of A started.

1982? are you really gonig to do that? were you even born in 1982?

maybe you should change your name to "firstcoueswas1982"

;)

That's too funny :lol: . You are correct...UofA leads the all time series...we're just trying to close the gap. In all honesty I like to see any school from Arizona succeed because it still reflects good on us as a state no matter which of the teams it is. I just can't stand to lose to UofA in football which fortunately hasn't been too much of a problem lately. I remember when UofA hired Stoops I was worried thinking he was going to turn them around and make them for real. Looking back that obviously wasn't the case.....How has he not been fired yet???? You guys need to get him out of there if you want to change your football fortunes.

Daryl - you are killing me man! My two favorite college teams are 1) ASU and 2) who ever is playing the UA.

Also, if I recall correctly the streak ASU is on does not compare to the 1982 or so streak that U of A started.

1982? are you really gonig to do that? were you even born in 1982?

maybe you should change your name to "firstcoueswas1982"

;)

No, I wasnt... but I went to NAU, so I know how to find and read history books :D

Daryl - you are killing me man! My two favorite college teams are 1) ASU and 2) who ever is playing the UA.

I know.....but I gotta be honest. I didn't even go to ASU so I can't claim to be too hardcore. Just born and raised here. Don't get me wrong, ASU is my team all the way.

Actually I ran track at Central Arizona College back in 1999-2000 and when we ran down in Tucson we tore UofA up...made THEM look like the junior college :lol: :lol: :lol: . Go Vaqueros!!!!!!!