Sign in to follow this  
az41mag

Question about speed nocks

Does anyone have any experience with using speed nocks vs. not using them on their bowstring? I recently had my bow strings replaced and the tech at the shop talked me out of putting them on the replacement strings, saying that the speed gains aren't enough to worry about putting them on. Are they just for adding some speed, or will they change how the bow shoots? I haven't been able to tell a difference yet in how it shoots, just looking for some second opinions on the subject.

The bow in question is a PSE Source HD. Below is a picture of the weights in question:

post-5555-0-62247800-1511840083_thumb.jpeg

Haha that's funny my buddy has those on his bow and I neither of us knew what they were, I was thinking for sound but I was wrong.

must have been a pro shop guy that didn't want to deal with putting them on, yes they do have gains or else the company's wouldn't waste their time or money putting them on. I have tested myself and yes sometimes it doesn't gain you anything if you don't put them in the correct spots but they should've been put back where the factory installs them